• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peppa Pig World

DTS

The Business
I know, I know, How times have changed.

Basically I have taken a day off for my birthday later this month and I am going to take the family out.

I am thinking of going to Peppa Pig world as both the kids love PP at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has been and if you would recommend it over say Lego Land.

My kids are nearly 4 and 2.

Also was wondering if anyone had found any cheaper tickets on line anywhere. Dont the usual searches but cant see to find a lot to save any money.

Cheers all

Dave

legoland is massively overpriced and rammed .Good luck with peppa pig world,can't you fake an illness ? Try gullivers world milton keynes .

Is Peppa Pig World the one at Paultons Park near Southampton? If so, Paultons Park is a great day out for kids (and adults). Mine were too old to go to the Peppa Pig bit but I'm sure they'd love it. Legoland is rubbish!

It is indeed that is the one. Legoland I think I will avoid.

legoland is massively overpriced and rammed .Good luck with peppa pig world,can't you fake an illness ? Try gullivers world milton keynes .

I went to Legoland with the kids last Saturday. I suppose because of the weather it certainly wasn't rammed. I would also say it isn't overpriced when you see how much enjoyment the kids get.

However, my boys are of a similar age to DtSs and they didn't like queueing even for 15 minutes. You can, however, get a QBot thingy that will allow you to queue jump, but these are expensive. For a QBot that just allows you to not stand in the queue and do other things whilst you wait you have to pay £15 per person. For a QBot that reduces your queue time to 5% of the current waiting time you pay £70 per person.

Went to Legoland about 12 years ago and vowed never to go back, hated the place, which was a shame as I've always wanted to go to the original one in Denmark! The M25 was a hideous nightmare back then, the queues for rides were horrific (never managed a single one except the driving test thing), people were pushing others aside at the "gold digging" activity, there was food rubbish all over the place and consequently wasps everywhere (don't think that would be a problem this year!). There weren't enough staff to try and contain queues and people were just behaving terribly.

I wish you well with Peppa Pig World, immediately feels the right answer for little people!

Back