• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think everyone should have a card and when held up aloft altogether they form the image of Duncan Jupps face as he celebrated THAT goal.

I must say i'm gutted about Evans leaving Creepies, I had it all worked out for the play off final, just look at my suppliers face after I called him to cancel the order, he ain't happy !

Fwiw, I also think the rebrand of name could alienate others, whereas TBV encompasses all. It's fine to use North Bank Army for when we have the North Bank, but I think it should be a part of TBV.

Having been one of those involved in putting out the cards for the card display when we did it before to Smiffy's computerised design, I can confirm it was a right royal pain in the ***. There is the added concern that all seats may not be used this time which wasn't such a concern as I recall last time.

Personally, I'd go for the confetti cannons and maybe the flags like we had for Chelsea. I think we also ought to talk to the club about getting face painters in for the kids inside the ground like we used to have.

Vuvuzelas anyone?

I do like sound of ROOTS HALL ARMY, but what about the "Roots Hall Barmy" The "RHB"

Any way, when we go into the play offs, we really really will need out 12th man, and that comes in the form of our North bank and us being in there.

IF Ron Martin is really serious about getting us promotion then he will pull out all the stops to get us there, and that includers getting us in the North bank to out sing the away surporters and to shut them up, to put an intimating atmoshere in the ground against the opposing team,

We need to be doing all we can and that means "SUFC IN THE NORTH BANK".

What we really need is to speak with the club and secure the north in some way shape or form!! and how much we have to give to the travelling support! is it Cup allocations?

Light up wristbands would be a no no due to manufacturing and delivery from China.

Flags, cards, stadium bangers are all possible because they can be printed and turned around in a relative short space of time.

T-Shirts could work, alternate white and blue on each seat but you would have to go with say a large for one size fits all.

Personally the flags are very visual and looked amazing last time round

What we really need is to speak with the club and secure the north in some way shape or form!! and how much we have to give to the travelling support! is it Cup allocations?

possibly an idea to keep it flexible and not too set in stone obviously the advice from the police still remaind that the best place for away fans is the north so in that respect the clubs hands could be tied, but the north must be secured in some way the atmosphere in the hall of late has been brilliant

I like the idea of a card display before the start of the game, like we did against Col U a few years back with blue and white cards. Instead of everyone having a flag and therefore not being able to clapping, how about getting one massive flag that can be passed along one stand (a la Chelsea, Stoke, a number of teams). It could say 'Roots Hall Roar' or something like that on it.

Or how about just using our vocal chords?

How about some flags with a catchy phrase such as ' SUPPORT THE STADIUM' ......?

Love this top 3 here we come unbeaten and win our remaining games admire this. But definately possible, torquay have a small squad with many injuries. Crawley will slip away now and that leaves us and shrewsbury to pounce on the final day

We won't need them, we're going up in the auto's. :dizzy:

Why change the name?

The Blue Voice is something that can be transferred to Fossetts as well. And before anyone cues the usual "It'll never happen" comment, it will, otherwise we won't have any voice of any description

Back