• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Players from the past you've still got issues with

Another reason to hate Cambridge , they broke Derek Belotti's collarbone in 1972 (no sub goalies then ) we lost 2 1 (Spud and Bill Garner both went in goal)and missed out on the championship

paul_raynor_asst_man_470_352x470.jpg
Beaker-muppet.jpg

Uncanny Resemlance! Allways thought he was a muppet!

Was that when they beat us 4-0?

Unfortunately Glasgow that was another painful occassion.

The games I'm referring to are the 1-0 League away defeat with his last minute winner, and the 1-1 home draw when he scored again (thankfully Roget rescued us with a last gasp equaliser).

Rammage's celebrations were always OTT in front of opposing fans.

Unfortunately Glasgow that was another painful occassion.

The games I'm referring to are the 1-0 League away defeat with his last minute winner, and the 1-1 home draw when he scored again (thankfully Roget rescued us with a last gasp equaliser).

Rammage's celebrations were always OTT in front of opposing fans.

He must only ever have scored for Watford against us then? :(
Didn't he score a hat-trick in the 0-4?

Also, remember Peter Kennedy scoring a treble for them in a 3-0 Southend defeat, think our defence got confused as he was wearing the No3 shirt!

He must only ever have scored for Watford against us then? :(
Didn't he score a hat-trick in the 0-4?

Also, remember Peter Kennedy scoring a treble for them in a 3-0 Southend defeat, think our defence got confused as he was wearing the No3 shirt!

IIRC Darren Bazely Watford's left back playing as an emergency striker scored a first half hat-trick when we got beat 4-0 at home.

I thought that was the appeal...

Anyway, perhaps you'll prefer this. I've been needing a new avatar for a while.

ricketts3.jpg

PS: Sincere apologies for disrupting this fine thread!

Now that I do like!
Apology accepted.

PS - Have you been taking lesson off MK in disrupting threads? :D

Back