• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well done, it's not easy getting a job these days.
I remember my career teacher telling me that all I was fit for was getting a job at McDonalds, but I had the last laugh as I work at KFC

Well done Sonic, there are a lot of quasi parentally emotional posters on here tonight. You might get a bit of leeway for a while on your posts, but I doubt it.

Well done Sonic, there are a lot of quasi parentally emotional posters on here tonight. You might get a bit of leeway for a while on your posts, but I doubt it.

Ah, he's one of the good guys, so his claptrap is golden claptrap :smile:

Basically selling their clubcards to start with, hopefully progress from there. Cheers.

If 'selling clubcards' means what I think it does, I. E selling high end power tools out the back door to people who pay cash and know how to keep their mouth shut then PM me.

I'm only interested in Milwaukee, Makita and Bosch professional BTW.

If 'selling clubcards' means what I think it does, I. E selling high end power tools out the back door to people who pay cash and know how to keep their mouth shut then PM me.

I'm only interested in Milwaukee, Makita and Bosch professional BTW.

Having seen the photos of your outdoor children's multi-activity play equipment - I know you're a man who understands his powertools.

Back