• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

They will be more worried about us, as i see it. Can see a 2 0 win, Harris with a brace.

Spare a thought for my dad. Him and my mum have an engagement party in Manchester on Sunday and are driving up Saturday lunchtime, and staying the night in a hotel. My mum won't let my dad go to the game!

We were 'bet of the week' in one of the newspapers over here on Monday. We were 3-1 to win at the time (not sure what we are now) and I only held off because I thought we might not have a keeper. I hadn't realsied that Mellor might be out. He's by far their best player.

Would like to progress and I think we are within a chance to do so however if we do go out its not the worst thing in the world to happen however I don't want to suffer a loss and break are great run of form up.

Harris chasing more FA Cup highs

SOUTHEND United striker Neil Harris wants to experience more FA Cup excitement, starting with victory at Preston North End tomorrow.

More...

I would suggest to my pal Uncle Leo that Ladbrokes' odds on first scorer are a little off. Harry Crawford is 8/1 and Ryan Hall is at tens.

We were 'bet of the week' in one of the newspapers over here on Monday. We were 3-1 to win at the time (not sure what we are now) and I only held off because I thought we might not have a keeper. I hadn't realsied that Mellor might be out. He's by far their best player.

Indeed.

Confirmation that Mellor, Hume & Proctor all miss out - http://www.pnefc.net/page/NewsDetail/0,,10362~2511898,00.html

We can beat this lot.

Come on Southend!

I havnt caught up with Blues news in a few days - so who will play in goal? The last I heard was that WBA wouldnt alow Luke to be cup-tied and Dan Bently was just about recovering from a back problem. Glen is still injured.

Bilel maybe? lol

I havnt caught up with Blues news in a few days - so who will play in goal? The last I heard was that WBA wouldnt alow Luke to be cup-tied and Dan Bently was just about recovering from a back problem. Glen is still injured.

Bilel maybe? lol

Luke Daniels has been given permission to play Brentwood

Back