• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Police to get 10,000 more Taser stun guns

Four reasons for me MK.

First reason. Because we'd all be tempted to taze our mates for a laugh. This would undoubtedly lead to stabbings in certain parts of the country due to people realising that their mate didn't like them very much anyway.

Second reason. Could you honestly own a tazer for longer than 1 year without having found a reason to test it on someone/something?

Third reason. Foreigners would find themselves repeatedly tazed at traffic lights due to their poor driving skills. This would lead them to them ignoring the traffic lights more than do already and provide them with an adequate excuse.

Fourth reason. Jehovah's witnesses. See second reason.

Just to clarify for any Witnesses on the board, I'm not suggesting mass tazering of you and your brethren. Nor am I suggesting that you're not entitled to your views.

It's simply your unerring penchant for trying to sell me a copy of Watchtower just as I've settled down to watch the Life of Brian.

Back