• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Really?

We have people writing players off who dont even see games now?:stunned: Wow we really must have lost a game.

Quite incredible isn't it. We have lost one game, which has been well publicised that we wasted chances. None of which were by Barry Corr, yet he isn't up to it according to someone who's not seen him play this season.

As pointed out on another thread if Weston hadnt wasted that early 1 on 1 Corr would have had yet another assist as well, and a good one at that.

Bit hard from where i live ,but saw that dreadful penalty he took ,and read threads .how many on here have stated how he has such a weak shot and its only with his head that he seems to score.feel free to have a go at me, but i tell you this now , Corr for all his loyalty and such is not the man to lead SUFC to promotion.

Bit hard from where i live ,but saw that dreadful penalty he took ,and read threads .how many on here have stated how he has such a weak shot and its only with his head that he seems to score.feel free to have a go at me, but i tell you this now , Corr for all his loyalty and such is not the man to lead SUFC to promotion.

Why start threads with strong opinions if you haven't even seen a game then? Do you really believe you can form an accurate opinion from what you know? It's like me telling someone to live their life without knowing anything about them.

Get yourself to a game, no excuse for never going.

Why start threads with strong opinions if you haven't even seen a game then? Do you really believe you can form an accurate opinion from what you know? It's like me telling someone to live their life without knowing anything about them.

I think Buffalo lives in Australia?

Long way for a game of football.

I think Buffalo lives in Australia?

Long way for a game of football.

I don't think it matters....there's plenty of people who go every week and don't appear to have a clue.

Interested to see how we score in the next 4 games, with 2 away long trips. Although early days I note table topping Morecambe have leading scorer with 4 goals, third are Shrewsbury with 2 blokes scoring 5 between them, then a host of players on 3 goals Our forward line has scored 1 goal in total from open play. Waiting to see improvement over next 4 games ..I hope.

id like to see the new boys who haven't had any mins on the pitch get a chance.. I have to agree Barnard looks like hes never gonna score from open play he runs around a lot but is not the player we had 1st time round.
For me Corr is like big Roy Mc from years ago he also split opinion amongst fans with the ones not getting it being uneducated in what is needed to be a good target man.
Corr and Westy given time would work as Westy makes out to in runs in anticipation every time Barry goes up for a challenge.

Interested to see how we score in the next 4 games, with 2 away long trips. Although early days I note table topping Morecambe have leading scorer with 4 goals, third are Shrewsbury with 2 blokes scoring 5 between them, then a host of players on 3 goals Our forward line has scored 1 goal in total from open play. Waiting to see improvement over next 4 games ..I hope.
I honestly think Weston could be up there with the leading scorers at the end of the season. As you say, early days yet

PB has stated he is fed up with having to repeat himself about being the best side but not getting the result.Well Phil im sorry im 28000kms away and never get to see my team play anymore unless its on a thread, and has a few here have stated what would i know , but you going to have to repeat yourself a few more times yet this season , unless you fix up your lack of a decent striker situation, Corr is not the answer,he may be the target man and layoff to either Weston or Shaq ,but he too slow to back them up after the layoff.and neither Weston or Shaq going to score the neccassary goals to help you out, Barnard by all accounts is not the Barnard of old and seems you dont give much thought to Layne,Williams and the young lad you signed from Charlton.But as a few have said on this thread what would i know im in Australia and never get to see my team play anymore.

Back