• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positive Rumours Circulating...

Ha, ha, ha - yeah right Norfolk Farmers, no chance!

Freddy is a Shrimper, Freddy is a Shrimper la, la, la, la!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ July 30 2005,23:25)]... but it turns out Norwich Fans just can't get enough of Sir Freddy... (the top rumour, in case your wondering)
As regulars will remember, I warned the SZ community about the interest of Norwich City back in December ... I think it's only a matter of time now ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 31 2005,10:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ July 30 2005,23:25)]... but it turns out Norwich Fans just can't get enough of Sir Freddy... (the top rumour, in case your wondering)
As regulars will remember, I warned the SZ community about the interest of Norwich City back in December ... I think it's only a matter of time now ...

WS
I'm afraid I have to agree, especially as Freddy was awesome against them last week (what a sublime goal) and they have agreed a fee with Wigan for Damien Francis which means they'll have the cash to splash.

sad.gif

Freddy isn't ready!

... but who says money doesn't talk!!!
down.gif

All those rumours are exactly that. They are started by people who claim they 'know people', and obviously have too much time on their hands. Look at the other rumours - Owen to Arsenal, Deco to Spurs? I doubt either of them will go through. Fredy ain't going nowhere!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ July 31 2005,10:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ July 31 2005,10:28)]
[b said:

WS
I'm afraid I have to agree, especially as Freddy was awesome against them last week (what a sublime goal) and they have agreed a fee with Wigan for Damien Francis which means they'll have the cash to splash.

sad.gif
If they had wanted to sign Freddy, they could have had teh cash anyway, they are not going to use that cash to replace Francis. With respect to Freddy, Norwich's fire power is rather good for what the need, they have not loast anyone from last year really.

Except Svensson (the striker)
oops.gif

Back