• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positives for next season

If we survive the 4th round qualifying of the FA Cup we can put one over one of those Fancy Dans from the football league.?

I may be wrong about this but I was under the impression that we will enter the FA Cup in Round 1 and not in the Fourth Qualifying Round. If so it will be like previous seasons but not, we hope, with the same calamitous results as in the last two for example.

Have you not been watching the last few games? You're wrong. Hart has heart and is an excellent crosser of the ball. He also clearly cares for Southend United and we should definitely keep him if we can.
Why does he always look so knackered; laborious, even?
His crosses at Barrow were pants, btw. You might recall Glenn Pennyfather remarked same.
Very much hit and miss for me.
Would get enthusiastic at persuading Tom Clifford to stay, and when it comes to crossing and defending, Nathan Ralph must be Hart's equal.

I may be wrong about this but I was under the impression that we will enter the FA Cup in Round 1 and not in the Fourth Qualifying Round. If so it will be like previous seasons but not, we hope, with the same calamitous results as in the last two for example.
But we will still be able to put one over a football league outfit, unless we get lumbered with another lower league team and we all know what happens then.

A good run in the FA Trophy?
Lower ticket prices - (or not)
Different teams and grounds to visit
The Vanarama badge on everything
A promotion season :LoyalSupporter:
Most of all - a game to go to on a Saturday. I'll take that.

Last edited:
Trip to Bovington Tank Museum when we play Weymouth

Good place to visit and I had the chance to undertake some simulator tank driving tests there and did quite well on the balance the tank on the top of a precipice, a key test for genuine young recruits !!

Trip to Bovington Tank Museum when we play Weymouth

yep ... you can give MM a call and talk about the process and how his coaching ideas were great and finally perhaps find out WTF they were watching late at night at Boots and Laces ....

plus if beardy side kick is about ask him WTF he was writing down in his book (the score ?)

not bitter .... but once i saw beardy boys shorts socks and trainers outfit I knew we were doomed -

at least MM should have had a word and said you cannot turn up to a game looking like that ....

and there was even beardy boy 2 - who was not allowed to stand up front with Peter Process ..

oh deary me ..... its like a nightmare - BUT I never wake up.

Can we have a "Thanks for Giving Your All" thread for them ?

Have you not been watching the last few games? You're wrong. Hart has heart and is an excellent crosser of the ball. He also clearly cares for Southend United and we should definitely keep him if we can.
Thats the last few games as he knows he needed to perform to have a chance of employment!! But can u honestly say he was good in the games before? I remember going to the only 2 home games we could attend and he looked good against grimsby or scunthorpe but after that hes let himself,the fans and the club down like 90% of the other squad!! Get rid!! Fresh players new start.

yep ... you can give MM a call and talk about the process and how his coaching ideas were great and finally perhaps find out WTF they were watching late at night at Boots and Laces ....

plus if beardy side kick is about ask him WTF he was writing down in his book (the score ?)

not bitter .... but once i saw beardy boys shorts socks and trainers outfit I knew we were doomed -

at least MM should have had a word and said you cannot turn up to a game looking like that ....

and there was even beardy boy 2 - who was not allowed to stand up front with Peter Process ..

oh deary me ..... its like a nightmare - BUT I never wake up.

Can we have a "Thanks for Giving Your All" thread for them ?

Think you need to take a break from here.

What's happened has happened, we move on.

Back