• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Potential Weymouth players

palexander

Life President
If it is going to be Molesley as the next manager, I thought I'd take a look over their squad and see if anyone could potentially step up and come along with Mark. These caught the eye particularly;

Jake McCarthy. 24. Midfielder, 10 goals, 7 assists in 40 starts. Was at Bournemouth but dropped to Totton, Dorchester then Weymouth.

Ollie Harfield. LB can also play in MF. 22. Was at Bournemouth, then daggers and Poole. 39 starts, 10 assists.

Josh McQuoid may be a wildcard. 30, so on the way down, but played for a lot of league clubs. Weymouth captain, 9 in 23 starts.

Watching his interview and he generally goes for young, hungry players that want to get better and back to full time, so I see no reason why he wouldn't be against looking at previous players like this and following through on his promise to help players achieve more if they want it.