• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre match music at the hall--help needed

We could run out to the French national anthem and when we score we could play all 157 verses of the Greek national anthem --- all very European.

Spot on.....

And then when Mr Salmond gets his way and makes Scotland an independent country we can play Flower of Scotland as well.

;)

Dave, I hope you are not one of those Scottish Liberation Army boys. :whistling:

Not at all Ken, just want to move back to Englandshire before I wake up to be greeted with men under white sheets with burning crosses outside my door.

:unsure:

independence is a big topic issue up here and even more so in my village as numpty Salmond only lives a few doors down from me.

I am constantly amazed how people can go digging up old, old threads especially like this one which is 2 and a half years old. How do people have the time or inclination to trawl through thousands of threads that are years old? Or is there some short cut I'm unaware of (other than the "search" tool - but you have to have an idea of what you're looking for surely)?

The subject matter here has been discussed more recently in threads as well, just don't get it.

....yeah -- I thought I'd pipe in and say that people are getting
sick of the same old rock/hip-hop/r&b bullsh*t..... and there is just
this big upsurge from a new style coming out of Europe
-- it's pretty easy to find, just put 'euro club hits' into itunes or
check this link:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/...edSearchResults?albumTerm=Euro+Club+Hits+Vol+

I am constantly amazed how people can go digging up old, old threads especially like this one which is 2 and a half years old. How do people have the time or inclination to trawl through thousands of threads that are years old? Or is there some short cut I'm unaware of (other than the "search" tool - but you have to have an idea of what you're looking for surely)?

The subject matter here has been discussed more recently in threads as well, just don't get it.

Because the post that was made is "Spam" ...A similar person did this on there first post last week when someone was discussing music ...and the wording is identical..It is just a way to get you to click on Itunes etc.

Queen - Dont stop me now Thought it was really appropiate given our current form

Who chooses the pre-match music out of interest???

Check with ShrimperApes she would be able to tell you. My recent requests have been played
The guy who does the music can often be found lurking on here, however does not post that much anymore. If you put requests on here though then there is a fair chance he'll see them.... especially if I direct him to this thread later when I speak to him ! :)

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now was one of my suggestions for the club anthem back in January.
It is one of those songs that everybody knows and you just have to sing it at the top of your voice so I think it works really well.

Should have it playing as the teams run out of the tunnel.

Because the post that was made is "Spam" ...A similar person did this on there first post last week when someone was discussing music ...and the wording is identical..It is just a way to get you to click on Itunes etc.

I did wonder, but as others had responded that I might have expected to know different :whistling: I thought it couldn't be!

The Spam post has been deleted, Kens reply hasn't

I know that! I did see it before it was deleted though which is why I wondered about it - 1st time poster, new member, confident wording etc.

Just making a tongue in cheek comment that's all!

Back