• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

President Donald Trump

if you are going to criticise people in general for not doing something it's more valid if you are not 'guilty' of the same, or you point out that you are also critising yourself.

I would have thought that was standard procedure.

I did turn up to the protests I was standing next to you

Ha! You're choosing to ignore the fact that I never worked for OD as such.Merely a business school that was run by them and has now gone bust (as I predicted it would).

So rather like our arms manufacturers don’t sell weapons to the Saudis direct....They use sleazy middle men for that.:Smile:

That's actually a very flattering picture of Jaywick Sands, I've been there before for business reasons and felt lucky to escape with my possessions intact.

Opinion is not fact, therefore not official.

Trump won't be able to get his policies through, therefore stymying his racist dogma. They will also be able to look into his financial affairs with impunity.

This is a good day and most of the world looks forward to the day of his impeachment and hopefully imprisonment.

But it's a fact that the House has gone blue (for the first time in 8 years). :Winking:

Under the Trump administration there have been less seats lost to opposition party than under most other presidents. Also seats were won in the senate.
The last two midterm elections were under a democrat president so not surprising there was a republican House. Similar to here in the elections where the incumbent party tends to do less well than in general elections.
The sanity question is open to debate and not surprisingly I strongly disagree with your view.

Trump won't be able to get his policies through, therefore stymying his racist dogma. They will also be able to look into his financial affairs with impunity.

This is a good day and most of the world looks forward to the day of his impeachment and hopefully imprisonment.

Apart from all those countries bombed under the Obama administration.

Under the Trump administration there have been less seats lost to opposition party than under most other presidents. Also seats were won in the senate.
The last two midterm elections were under a democrat president so not surprising there was a republican House. Similar to here in the elections where the incumbent party tends to do less well than in general elections.
The sanity question is open to debate and not surprisingly I strongly disagree with your view.

The tide has finally started to turn against the 45th President.I don't think anyone can realistically disagree with that view (though I suppose you and he might). :Winking:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46125121

Back