• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Proper Entertainment

Hong Kong Blue

I'm sure like me the rest of you are getting bored at seeing us win by two or three goals every game and are wanting to see some proper entertainment either side of the Blue Belles.

I think Newcastle have probably showed us the way forward, when they showed some fight - for the first time this season - to reward "the best fans in the country", (oh and the 40,000+ glory hunters who didn't bother attending St James Park back in the early 1990s).

So which two Southend players past or present would you like to see square up?

Personally I'd love to see Derek Payne try a little bitch slap on Mark Bentley, as I reckon Benno would have a tasty right hook and would floor the odious little dwarf.

Your nominations please.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ April 04 2005,12:59)]I'm sure like me the rest of you are getting bored at seeing us win by two or three goals every game and are wanting to see some proper entertainment either side of the Blue Belles.

I think Newcastle have probably showed us the way forward, when they showed some fight - for the first time this season - to reward "the best fans in the country", (oh and the 40,000+ glory hunters who didn't bother attending St James Park back in the early 1990s).

So which two Southend players past or present would you like to see square up?

Personally I'd love to see Derek Payne try a little bitch slap on Mark Bentley, as I reckon Benno would have a tasty right hook and would floor the odious little dwarf.

Your nominations please.
I would like to see Julian Hails v Shane Wardley.

Cheers.

Petts against Darryl just for a laugh

Nah, I'd like to see Drewe take on Fat boy Houghton.
smile.gif

How about Wozza Vs Barrett? Both play football with 100% commitment and determination, if they fight like they play football it could be one hell of a match up.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ April 04 2005,13:15)]David Roche vs Ricky Otto

Just to see if they would leave the shooters at home...
good one

personnally I would go for

Big Jim Stannard V Stan the Man

Im surprised I have beaten ORM to it but Big Roy would have to be the Daddy and in his day I think he could have had everyone

For those with long memories... John Kurila v Owen Simpson

Of the more recent times... How about Jeroen Boere v Jason Lee?

Back