• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Protests in Barking

As you know I disagree with these protests, but unfortunately that is the democracy we are fighting for in Afghanistan. Freedom of speech.

I agree both sides should be treated exactly the same, to the letter of the law. Incite public disorder, arrested. Violence towards another person, arrested.

Like when I am at school, consistency is the absolute key to keeping control. What ever you do, do to everyone and make that clear.

*Sigh* Civil unrest IS likely, the police, local councils, and the media all need to take a little blame.

"We are with the Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq"

Well **** off and go and live there poxy muslim scum.

Its quite clear, they support muslims in those countries ahead of British soldiers so if the lefties on here can give me a good reason why they shouldn't clear off, I'm sure English people would like to hear it.

The Muslim council of Britain claim on their website
"Muslims everywhere consider all acts of terrorism that aims to murder and maim innocent human beings utterly reprehensible
and abhorrent. There is no theological basis whatsoever for such acts in our faith. The very meaning of the word 'Islam' is peace. It rejects terror and promotes peace and harmony. "

So how often do you see the Muslim council opposing the terrorism acts that are killing British soldiers in Afghanistan? Pull the troops out and nuke the whole place. That would work.

Last edited:
"We are with the Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq"

Well **** off and go and live there poxy muslim scum.

Its quite clear, they support muslims in those countries ahead of British soldiers so if the lefties on here can give me a good reason why they shouldn't clear off, I'm sure English people would like to hear it.

The Muslim council of Britain claim on their website
"Muslims everywhere consider all acts of terrorism that aims to murder and maim innocent human beings utterly reprehensible
and abhorrent. There is no theological basis whatsoever for such acts in our faith. The very meaning of the word 'Islam' is peace. It rejects terror and promotes peace and harmony. "

So how often do you see the Muslim council opposing the terrorism acts that are killing British soldiers in Afghanistan? Pull the troops out and nuke the whole place. That would work.

Same reason people who are Jew's and Christians support those of their faith over those of their national identity.

Ego's do this unfettered and unrestrained those who seek to whose what ever mean sthey can to further their own agendas (of what ever ideology or relgion etc you choose ) . **** wits the lot of them

Same reason people who are Jew's and Christians support those of their faith over those of their national identity.

I dont see many jews protesting against British soldiers.

Can you honestly find any reason at all to sympathise with the dirty bearded muslim scumbag in the film claiming British soldiers are murderers?

Can you honestly find any reason at all to sympathise with the dirty bearded muslim scumbag in the film claiming British soldiers are murderers?

Yes he's a scumbag Steveo but you denegrate your argument when you start consistently dropping "muslim" in there like it's an insult. There are a billion muslims in the world, most of them as I have seen from living in the Middle East are like us, peaceful people who just want to raise a family and get on with their lives. People are people. You seem to be judging all of them on the basis of 20 or 30 idiots who are an embarrassment to themselves and the communities they claim to represent. I reckon I could find 20 or 30 scumbags in Southend High Street on any given night with ****ed up views on the world....put this into context and it's actually nothing but meat and drink for BNP fantasists.

Yes he's a scumbag Steveo but you denegrate your argument when you start consistently dropping "muslim" in there like it's an insult....

Now, do you see what you did there?
Destroy your own argument in the first sentence, well done ;)

As you know I disagree with these protests, but unfortunately that is the democracy we are fighting for in Afghanistan. Freedom of speech.

I agree both sides should be treated exactly the same, to the letter of the law. Incite public disorder, arrested. Violence towards another person, arrested.

Like when I am at school, consistency is the absolute key to keeping control. What ever you do, do to everyone and make that clear.

*Sigh* Civil unrest IS likely, the police, local councils, and the media all need to take a little blame.

If you seriously think we're fighting for freedom of speech in Afganistan then I'd recommend you read "Alice in Wonderland" asap.:D

Not in my name my mussy beardy beard brothers.
I thought that police man chap was very brave pushing the beardy beard with a rucksack on his back,havnt they seen four lions?

Can you honestly find any reason at all to sympathise with the dirty bearded Muslim scumbag in the film claiming British soldiers are murderers?

Well they did after 1945 ;) . And against UN troops and Arba's Egyptians .
Any person who support's teh opposing side of an invasion force will claim it (you forgot about CND marchers who stated solders we're baby killers as well ). Its called stating an opposing view point (like i hardly agree with yours but you have the right to it)

I 100% with Smudger , people are people the world and cultures over . It's morons , and idiots who have a a low regard for others and other inflated self of ego that screw this world over .

Seriously that is a F****** disgrace to us. What are the Police doing? Treating the Muslims better. This can not keep happening and this needs to change, it angers me watching that, and something needs to be done!

Stick together and get our country back!

Stick together and get our country back!

I actually believe we need to work more closely and openly with moderate, respectful, peaceful, law-abiding muslims (the majority in the UK) to try to wipeout extreamism and fundamentalism. I think it will be far easier than trying to create an 'us vs them' situation which in turn creates more fundamentalism!

I actually believe we need to work more closely and openly with moderate, respectful, peaceful, law-abiding muslims (the majority in the UK) to try to wipeout extreamism and fundamentalism. I think it will be far easier than trying to create an 'us vs them' situation which in turn creates more fundamentalism!

I've heard a lot about this 'peaceful majority', but I'm troubled that I've never actually heard anything from them.

I've heard a lot about this 'peaceful majority', but I'm troubled that I've never actually heard anything from them.

Would that not be because the "popular" press focus purely on the tiny minority of extremists because they thrive of creating an atmosphere of fear rather than actually reporting the truth?

Would that not be because the "popular" press focus purely on the tiny minority of extremists because they thrive of creating an atmosphere of fear rather than actually reporting the truth?

Well that might be the truth, but seeing as large swathes of the media have a blatant multiculturalist agenda (with the BBC being the standard bearer), I think it's more likely that these 'moderates' are either too scared to speak or simply don't exist.

Back