• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone located a half decent pub?? as we found out at the JPT game there is no where to drink , was thinking that pub outiside barking station for those on the train.

Why do you need to drink outside? The away facilities have beer or is it that you're wanting to make a long day of it???!!!

First Time post after many year's of viewing. Most will know me.
I drink in the Eastbrook at least every other week.
Two real ales Both Breaksper.Its in C.A.M.R.A. top ten pubs in London to view.
All wood paneling and unaltered since between wars.
Guvnor is welcoming us.I would not drink in any other pub in Dagenham.

First Time post after many year's of viewing. Most will know me.
I drink in the Eastbrook at least every other week.
Two real ales Both Breaksper.Its in C.A.M.R.A. top ten pubs in London to view.
All wood paneling and unaltered since between wars.
Guvnor is welcoming us.I would not drink in any other pub in Dagenham.

You sold the pub to us steve if the others dont want to go its up to them it will just more beer for me and the rest of the Blues Away Southend Saga Lout crew except darren his drinking in the spotted dog and he still insist the tube is running
we will see you there :slurp:

You'll be alright in a BNP pub ......... as long as you have a Chelsea shirt on with "Terry" written across the back [Moderator's note: allegedly] ........ :joke:

Back