• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Queen at the 02

Yeah, saw Snow Patrol there last year and I was so far away from the stage I watched the action on a TV screen.

I went earlier in the year to see Boyzone (it was a gift for someone else), saved me a fortune. I had to stop drinking as we were so close to the gods i knew that if i fell there would be no way back :scared:

I went earlier in the year to see Boyzone (I love Ronan), saved me a fortune. I had to stop drinking as we were so close to the gods i knew that if i fell there would be no way back :scared:

One day my gaydar is going to explode with your posts :D

Last edited:
I went earlier in the year to see Boyzone (it was a gift for someone else), saved me a fortune. I had to stop drinking as we were so close to the gods i knew that if i fell there would be no way back :scared:

Glad you said it mate........I had to go a few months ago to see them in Aberdeen Because Mrs AS wanted to go......

If i am 100% honest...I did not hate it!!

Plus there was about 20'000 moist young ladies there to look at

:whistling:

Look, I can't help it if I'm a gay icon but my wiener only works for ladies! It's a cross I have to bear!

Glad you said it mate........I had to go a few months ago to see them in Aberdeen Because Mrs AS wanted to go......

If i am 100% honest...I did not hate it!!

Plus there was about 20'000 moist young ladies there to look at

:whistling:

Ok if were being honest, one butch manly man to another neither did i. Some of it was almost enjoyable, Father and Son always gets me, some wasn't as great. They do look there age now i thought.

The young woman did help.

Why no do woman scream non-stop at concerts?? You go to listen to them sing then scream as loudly as you can and you miss all the songs :madman:

Ok if were being honest, one butch manly man to another neither did i. Some of it was almost enjoyable, Father and Son always gets me, some wasn't as great. They do look there age now i thought.

The young woman did help.

Why no do woman scream non-stop at concerts?? You go to listen to them sing then scream as loudly as you can and you miss all the songs :madman:

Man to man.....don't tell that Coxy though, you know how he likes to ridicule us for it.....

I enjoyed it to a degree as well, thought they looked like they were having a really good time on stage and i thought "Words" was very good

Ready for an onslaught of abuse mate????

Man to man.....don't tell that Coxy though, you know how he likes to ridicule us for it.....

I enjoyed it to a degree as well, thought they looked like they were having a really good time on stage and i thought "Words" was very good

Ready for an onslaught of abuse mate????

:zip: :zip: :zip: :zip:

It depends what concerts you go to. I imagine going to a Boyzone or Take That concert (which - said with no shame - I would prefer) you would get lots of screaming women, just because that's what you do! You go and you sing along to some of the words, and then when they do something "sexy" you scream at the hilarity of it and because they're "like oh my god, the sexiest people on the planet!" However, if you go to watch things like Muse, Depeche Mode and Bloc Party like I have, I've never encountered any screaming girls (other than myself when Matt Belamy goes off on one and he looks like an annoyingly talented sex god that you can't help but love)

It depends what concerts you go to. I imagine going to a Boyzone or Take That concert (which - said with no shame - I would prefer) you would get lots of screaming women, just because that's what you do! You go and you sing along to some of the words, and then when they do something "sexy" you scream at the hilarity of it and because they're "like oh my god, the sexiest people on the planet!" However, if you go to watch things like Muse, Depeche Mode and Bloc Party like I have, I've never encountered any screaming girls (other than myself when Matt Belamy goes off on one and he looks like an annoyingly talented sex god that you can't help but love)

This is because men don't fancy girls who scream lots* I guess.

Though oddly, that doesn't seem stop hundreds of people trying at boyband concerts thinking that's the way to their hearts...

* unless its in a certain room in the house

This is because men don't fancy girls who scream lots* I guess.

Though oddly, that doesn't seem stop hundreds of people trying at boyband concerts thinking that's the way to their hearts...

* unless its in a certain room in the house

At least they stay, usually when women scream at me they have just started running away :unsure:

The screaming is just a release of emotion in one form or another - might have joined in with the screaming for the Osmonds back in '75 at Earls Court (one of the first bands to use big screens - borrowed from Led Zep - at concerts back then) but not when I saw them last year at the Cliffs!

Back