• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Questions and answers

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Fitter @ April 27 2006,15:37)]For advertising I aim to have Shrimperzone.com limited tattoed down the length of my tadger. Hmm on 2nd thoughts better make that Shrimperzone. Actually after reviewing my member best just stick to SZ.
We are willing to take adverts per column inch
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ April 27 2006,15:03)]No we've hit the 1500 mark in terms of members will you be looking at working out which accounts are still active and closing down IDs that are no longer in use, so we can get an idea of how popular this board really is.
We have a considerable number of members who don't post, in fact only 73 have posted more than 1000 posts, with 200 members posting over 280 times.
Many people prefer just to read and we will not be cancelling membership because people don't post , but depending on what someone posts , we might.

A hit meter has already been discussed in order to find out just how popular SZ is.

But you can remove non-active accounts, i.e. the ones that do not log on. This does not mean those who do not login but still appear as your username as behind the scenes your browser is confirming your identity and this is marked as a log in.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 27 2006,19:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,15:52)]only 73  have posted more than 1000 posts
Ooh I feel in such a select, special group.  
oops.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif
You've posted more than most of the owners!
biggrin.gif

Apart from Matt the Shrimp of course who has too much free time at work

wink.gif
tounge.gif

a simple way to get publicity is to get everyone on here to add the site into the email signature and singature if they post on other message boards. bombard the net with it. lots of people will take a peek out of interest...

another way was if you were to offer email.... perhaps at a fiver a year and get people with emails like andy@shrimperzone.com - - people would generate revenue by paying for the service and people might check out the website if they received an email from that address - - people are nosey they always want to check out where you work/study!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ April 27 2006,19:44)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Andy_S @ April 27 2006,19:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,15:52)]only 73  have posted more than 1000 posts
Ooh I feel in such a select, special group.  
oops.gif

wink.gif

tounge.gif
You've posted more than most of the owners!  
biggrin.gif

Apart from Matt the Shrimp of course who has too much free time at work

wink.gif

tounge.gif
Oo.gif

Ah, new smileys.
tounge.gif

My post count has dried up somewhat over the past year what with getting a proper job and not being a student anymore.
glare.gif

I work in Law though, just how does Matt get away with it? Tsk.
oops.gif
laugh.gif

It's not necessarily how much you post but how good your posts are.

Fortunately I get top marks on both counts
laugh.gif

I'm disgusted that a limited company has been formed. I need to sue the arse of someone so I don't have to work again.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 28 2006,22:48)]I'm disgusted that a limited company has been formed. I need to sue the arse of someone so I don't have to work again.
Not the attitude we want on this message board. Any more of this and you will be out.

Will you be buying shares in SUFC, and when can we buy shares in Shimperzone.com Ltd.?

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 28 2006,23:46)]Will you be buying shares in SUFC, and when can we buy shares in Shimperzone.com Ltd.?

rock.gif
I did consider buying SUFC shares a few years ago , but felt they were over-valued at the time.

Bloody hell, a take-over bid and we have only been going a few days.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 29 2006,00:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ April 28 2006,23:46)]Will you be buying shares in SUFC, and when can we buy shares in Shimperzone.com Ltd.?

rock.gif
I did consider buying SUFC shares a few years ago , but felt they were over-valued at the time.

Bloody hell, a take-over bid and we have only been going a few days.    
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
One has to get in on the Ground Floor with Rising Young Companies, you know.

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 27 2006,09:12)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ April 27 2006,09:03)]On a more serious note have you thought about contacting the club with regards of possibily advertising either in the programme, perimeter boarding inside the ground etc
Matt, I think blatant advertising would be cost-prohibitive at this stage, we may try subtle ads , streakers with "www.shrimperzone.com SUFC's no1 fans site" across their bum cheeks and the like.
Or if you're the one doing the streaking - 'www.shrimperzone.com which is an internet site you look at on a computer. Computer's can be bought in shops like PC World and Dixons. You'll also need an internet connection which can be provided by British Telcom among others.'

Well, that would be one butt cheek sorted. You'd have to think of more to put on the other one!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ April 29 2006,17:30)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (statski77 @ April 27 2006,09:03)]On a more serious note have you thought about contacting the club with regards of possibily advertising either in the programme, perimeter boarding inside the ground etc
Matt, I think blatant advertising would be cost-prohibitive at this stage, we may try subtle ads , streakers with "www.shrimperzone.com SUFC's no1 fans site" across their bum cheeks and the like.
Or if you're the one doing the streaking - 'www.shrimperzone.com which is an internet site you look at on a computer. Computer's can be bought in shops like PC World and Dixons. You'll also need an internet connection which can be provided by British Telcom among others.'

Well, that would be one butt cheek sorted. You'd have to think of more to put on the other one!

wink.gif
I was doing my bit advertising yesterday, but according to a family member you weren't allowed to come.
Re-arrange these words , the under thumb.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (mcnasty @ April 30 2006,10:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ron Manager @ April 29 2006,17:30)]
[b said:
[b said:

wink.gif
I was doing my bit advertising yesterday, but according to a family member you weren't allowed to come.
Re-arrange these words , the under thumb.    
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
thumb the under...?

tounge.gif

Nice to see quite a few of you in SZ FC and Spread eagle shirts on saturday. Looks good with your board names on the back.

Is this gonna be available to every SZ member? Plus having your boardname on the back.... TTK

TTK - we're looking into it and it will be discussed at the next 'Board Meeting '.

Obviously the ones on Saturday were specifically SZFC or Spread Eagle ones, so we need to know first if there will be a demand for ones with SZ.com.Ltd on them

Back