• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi all ,we are holding a Quiz night on Saturday the 10th of March in The Shrimpers Bar at the club,(After the Accrington Home Game) kick off is at 7.30. The Bar will be open from 7pm. Entry for the night is set at £6 per person and the Quiz will be run by Paul Y from The Shrimpers Trust.

Food will not be supplied so bring along any snacks you want for the evening. A Raffle will also be held on the night and any donations you may have would be greatly appreciated.

This Event is to raise much needed funds for the costs incurred running ShrimperZone.Com. Due to the fact the site is now busier than ever we have to raise over 2.8k P.A. just to cover our outgoings.

We need all the support we can get for this evening so please either, make a team up, join a team and most importantly bring along as many friends as you can to this event.

Please let me know if you wish to enter a team, which are based at 8 people a team

Teams already entered.

Carlton's team.
Mcnasty's team.
Canvey shrimpers team
Yorkshire Blues team
Tinkerbells team
James M's team
Phils team
Matt G's team
True blues team

For the raffle I'll be donating a signed shirt from around 2002/3, I'm not sure how valuable this will be as one of the signatures is Barrington Belgrave. :smile:

For the raffle I'll be donating a signed shirt from around 2002/3, I'm not sure how valuable this will be as one of the signatures is Barrington Belgrave. :smile:

Cheers H, I think:unsure:......We will hopefully have a few major SUFC raffle prizes on the night.

If i can get Gower to sign my replica kit from circa 2006 with GOWER 7 on the back i would be happy to donate it to the Raffle,
will have to get in touch with the Swans see what can be done

Back