• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Teams already entered.

Carlton's team.
Mcnasty's team.
Yorkshire Blues team
Canveys team
Tinks team
James M's team
Phils team
Matt G's team
True Blues team
Trust team
TZ team

Surely there's a conflict of interests here - aren't the questions being organised by a member of the committee?????:smile:
No more than the Trust's own quizzes where they are also organised by a member of the committee!!! :raspberry:

And at least we know now to research a bit of erotica judging by Paul's slip of the - :blush: - tongue!

Teams already entered.

Carlton's team.
Mcnasty's team.
Yorkshire Blues team
Canveys team
Tinks team
James M's team
Phils team
Matt G's team
True Blues team
Trust team
TZ team
JTSB's team

Last team slot open people,get in quick!

I have no team:sad:
My topics are:
Tweenies
Icarly
Ben and Holly
Eastenders
Emmerdale
Corrie
Dancing on ice
X factor
Departments in Debenhams
A12 road signs

I am sure they have a space for someone with such unacclaimed knowledge in either TrueBlues team or the TZ one.

I have said I would have a team but if anyone wants to come along I still have spaces on my table. Let me know folks

I have said I would have a team but if anyone wants to come along I still have spaces on my table. Let me know folks

I heard your team was you and 7 chairs Jacks :raspberry:

Hows the witch doing?, settling in ok i trust :winking:

I'll add a team please!

Thanks James.

Teams already entered.

Carlton's team.
Mcnasty's team.
Yorkshire Blues team
Canveys team
Tinks team
James M's team
Phils team
Matt G's team
True Blues team
Trust team
TZ team
JTSB's team
Elmsleigh Rangers team

For those that have spaces on their teams and are looking to fill them I suggest doing as Tinks has and give a shout out on here and for others looking to join a team contact the team leaders.

Does a team HAVE to hae 8 people in it? Got 4 on mine so far, waiting on 2 to give me answers, then I have til March to find another 2. Easy!

8 is the max James, but we would like all teams to be full if possible.If you have problems filling your team up I am sure there will be others on here looking to join a team.

We can see how teams are filling up later next month.

I heard your team was you and 7 chairs Jacks :raspberry:

Hows the witch doing?, settling in ok i trust :winking:

Hey I know I have middle aged spread but I didn't think I was THAT big!

and yes it has taken pride of place on my side in the lounge for all to see. Am well chuffed with it Lee

Cheers Garth..team entries now full.

Teams are as follows:

Carlton's team.
Mcnasty's team.
Yorkshire Blues team
Canveys team
James M's team
Phils team
Matt G's team
True Blues team
Trust team
TZ team