• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Referee Paul Danson!

KrustyTheKray

President
I've see him ref quite a few games and every time he has been rubbish!

Well going by tonights game, Mr Danson is again up to his usual tricks!

This guy should be struck off the referee's list! He's just not upto the job! No wonder he got kicked out the Premier$hite!
He's not fit to ref sunday league!

UP THE BLUES!

He might as well be in Cheers as a glass collector!

The man hasn't got a clue!

UP THE BLUES!

Cant believe Abbey handled the ball a yard outside the erea and got away with it!
mad.gif

Not that it would have made any difference to the final result, BUT these Refs are a disgrace!

I think he was the worst ref Ive seen this year, he opted to play the advantage a lot when there was no real advantage as opposed to Boston players diving when fouled winning free-kicks and really threating us from them.

I presume his inept performance lst night was based more on one of Steve Evans legendary brown envelopes containing more than just a couple of complimentary tickets!    
tounge.gif

Piers St John Cowbit B'Stard

Back