• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

blush%20new%20sept%202010.gif
I think you need to look like this cambridge_branch. You big girls blouse you. I mean you tart. If you haven't got the stomach for a season's worth of fight as a supporter then we';re best without you. IF the situation off the pitch doesn't appear to worsen ( and i don't know if it will or won't) then we will not get relegated. Honestly I doubt we'll go that one better on last season but I think we'll make a good go of it.
1st game 1995 vs Stoke 4 -2 I ent seen much success! but I don't want a relegation dog fight Cambridge Oxford lots of good ex league clubs in the conference and are fighting for league status! with Freddy insured we need new blood BHC please smell the coffee "smell ice do you ?" were going down !

I will admit, as I've already said, that I don't think we'll go one better this season. please don't shoot me down in flames guys. And I will say I'm not rose tinted about Freddy either. Now thats not to say I've a gripe with him because I haven't, But I'm sure the Freddy of old will not be seen again. However If consistently fit he'll do an ok job for sure. I repeat again the stumbling block potentially is the money situation if that goes tits up desperately it will cause an unwanted atmosphere which on another thread has allegedly begun with off pitch staff. Sorry to harp on with that but it is the real world of our club but hopefully the troubles there wil not be such that it affects matters on the pitch. If players are allowed to focus solely on their football we won't be anywhere near relegation fodder.

I will admit, as I've already said, that I don't think we'll go one better this season. please don't shoot me down in flames guys. And I will say I'm not rose tinted about Freddy either. Now thats not to say I've a gripe with him because I haven't, But I'm sure the Freddy of old will not be seen again. However If consistently fit he'll do an ok job for sure. I repeat again the stumbling block potentially is the money situation if that goes tits up desperately it will cause an unwanted atmosphere which on another thread has allegedly begun with off pitch staff. Sorry to harp on with that but it is the real world of our club but hopefully the troubles there wil not be such that it affects matters on the pitch. If players are allowed to focus solely on their football we won't be anywhere near relegation fodder.
I appolyice as well b h c but can you remember a worse start?

This has to be a wind up and wind up from someone who is about 8 years old judging by his spelling and Grammar.

Wondered that myself Csboy. Tilson got off to a dreadful start (i think) in League 1 and although admittedly we used up a hell of a lot of luck ( i,e, other results going our way consistently) we still ended up winning the title. But again thats not to say we'll do something similar this season. Providing all players are singing from the same hymm sheet we'lld do fine. But I don't predict we'll end the season promoted whichever way, Autos or play=offs. Cambridge is this a wind-up or are you a Cambridge man who hates Southend?

Wondered that myself Csboy. Tilson got off to a dreadful start (i think) in League 1 and although admittedly we used up a hell of a lot of luck ( i,e, other results going our way consistently) we still ended up winning the title. But again thats not to say we'll do something similar this season. Providing all players are singing from the same hymm sheet we'lld do fine. But I don't predict we'll end the season promoted whichever way, Autos or play=offs. Cambridge is this a wind-up or are you a Cambridge man who hates Southend?

No I don't hate SUFC, part of the old blues away team watch this space April 20th York City our last away game of league two! Sadly I don't believe we will sore more than 20 goals this season unless we start finding players who can score!

F*** me is this wiggy and charlie farnsbarns joining forces in disguise? Seriously Cambridge If players weren't paid in the most part this season, were to be relegated and everyone knew the Club would go bust as soon as season ended we'd still get more than 20 goals. To be frank that comment about no more than 20 goals to be scored this season is ludicrous and ridicolous. A WUM for certain.

F*** me is this wiggy and charlie farnsbarns joining forces in disguise? Seriously Cambridge If players weren't paid in the most part this season, were to be relegated and everyone knew the Club would go bust as soon as season ended we'd still get more than 20 goals. To be frank that comment about no more than 20 goals to be scored this season is ludicrous and ridicolous. A WUM for certain.

Care to put your money were you mouth is ?

If players are pulling in the same direction We won't be anywhere near relegation. We'll score a lot more than 20 goals. However believe we will not go up sadly.

If money woes takes its toll we may well be in a relegation fight, But I'd say more than 20 will be scored.

As things stand as I write this We won't be relegated, won't be anywhere near relegation and a lot more than 20 to be scored.

Cambridge you are:dim:

Actually the fact you haven't responded to my calling you a WUM and dim does suggest you are exactly that, a WUM.Thats it from me on this particular thread. I've said what I've said and to be honest at this stage a pointless thread. Don't want sound like the big shot but anyone back up my suggestion to close this one down?

If players are pulling in the same direction We won't be anywhere near relegation. We'll score a lot more than 20 goals. However believe we will not go up sadly.

If money woes takes its toll we may well be in a relegation fight, But I'd say more than 20 will be scored.

As things stand as I write this We won't be relegated, won't be anywhere near relegation and a lot more than 20 to be scored.

Cambridge you are:dim:
Sticks and stones face the truth money where your mouth is bhb

With Freddy out. No French man as hes in France , No Hall as he wants o
ut where are the goals going to come from?
Sad%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Are we going to go to York for a relegation Party? We wont get back in to league two that quickly if SUFC go down no goals scored and the only team not to have any points as of yet worrying times a head!

There's only one man to save us Steve Tilson 2 trips to Cardiff and two promotions
You need anti depressants asap!

Flaming 'eck. Someone has been hitting the Frosty Jack's hard tonight :winking:

1st game 1995 vs Stoke 4 -2 I ent seen much success! but I don't want a relegation dog fight Cambridge Oxford lots of good ex league clubs in the conference and are fighting for league status! with Freddy insured we need new blood BHC please smell the coffee "smell ice do you ?" were going down !

Top supporter you are. We played Oxford Tuesday evening in a L2 fixture. Get your facts right trollboy

Back