• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[h=2][/h]
With Freddy out. No French man as hes in France , No Hall as he wants o
ut where are the goals going to come from?
Sad%20Smilie%20aug%202010.gif

Are we going to go to York for a relegation Party? We wont get back in to league two that quickly if SUFC go down no goals scored and the only team not to have any points as of yet worrying times a head!

There's only one man to save us Steve Tilson 2 trips to Cardiff and two promotions

You sir are a tool.....

F*** me is this wiggy and charlie farnsbarns joining forces in disguise? Seriously Cambridge If players weren't paid in the most part this season, were to be relegated and everyone knew the Club would go bust as soon as season ended we'd still get more than 20 goals. To be frank that comment about no more than 20 goals to be scored this season is ludicrous and ridicolous. A WUM for certain.
Charlie Farnsbarns wouldn't do something like this. I don't even think Wiggy would, has more of a sea going captain's feel about it......

Correct me if I've mis-read it but in 1995 we did not start the season against Stoke, the match we lost 2-4. I believe that was a few weeks before Christmas. I think that season we started with a defeat at Portsmouth.

To be fair to Cambridge numbnuts the York game may well be a relegation match. I say that as I know we are staying up but York could well be the ones going down.

Correct me if I've mis-read it but in 1995 we did not start the season against Stoke, the match we lost 2-4. I believe that was a few weeks before Christmas. I think that season we started with a defeat at Portsmouth.

You are of course correct, that Stoke game was indeed a good few months into the season. This guy is either brain dead, a troll or just absolutely clueless about football.....it wouldn't surprise me to see him banned by the end of the day.

Just facing facts ! at least Blair David Sturrock we had a chance of one goal every 7 games

Just facing facts ? SO what 'facts' are these' ?

Are they the 'facts' that show who is going up/down after 4 matches ? Because that 'fact' worked well last year didn't it :dim: . Or the 'fact' that if you loose your star player at the start of the season because of a breakdown with the club and the manager you will go down - again that didn't seem to hurt a certain team that won the league:winking:

Are any of us happy with the results - no, but your comments here are pathetic

If players are pulling in the same direction We won't be anywhere near relegation. We'll score a lot more than 20 goals. However believe we will not go up sadly.

If money woes takes its toll we may well be in a relegation fight, But I'd say more than 20 will be scored.

As things stand as I write this We won't be relegated, won't be anywhere near relegation and a lot more than 20 to be scored.

Cambridge you are:dim:

B H C B you make me laugh the truth shall set you free so please call me, By as many names as you like Sufc are doomed !

Three of the 20 goals scored already......! I think we'll make the play-offs again, but not convinced well go up I'm afraid...

Back