• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Remaining Fixtures

Wouldn't that be a lovely treble tonight. Accy Stanley, Sunderland and Charlton.
I still say the best result for the Accrington game tonight is a draw. That would still leave Rochdale below us, and keeps Stanley within touching distance. We really need as many teams as possible in the relegation mix. If we only rely on the four below us failing then it's liable to go t*ts up.

Draws are good between the other bottom sides because they only get one point each and the third point disappears for ever.

The other way of looking at it is - which 4 sides are the likeliest to end up in the bottom four on current form and Accrington with 2 wins from their last 17 are struggling.

We have our own mini league with Wycombe, Walsall, Rochdale and Accrington as each side has to play at least 2 of the other 4 and Walsall, Rochdale, Wycombe and ourselves 3 of the 5. Only Rochdale have hit a bit of form.

Assuming Bradford City are down the top two from that mini league will probably stay up if they can get 2 more points than the other 3.

I still say the best result for the Accrington game tonight is a draw. That would still leave Rochdale below us, and keeps Stanley within touching distance. We really need as many teams as possible in the relegation mix. If we only rely on the four below us failing then it's liable to go t*ts up.

I don't agree. With Rochdale being 4/7 average for relegation, and Accy at 9/2 against. We need to keep Rochdale odds on to go down.
Bradford
1/80
1/50
1/100
1/66
1/100
1/100
1/100
1/100
1/100
1/50
1/50
1/100
1/41
1/100
1/20
Rochdale
8/13
4/7
4/6
4/7
8/13
1/2
8/13
3/5
4/6
4/7
4/6
11/17
4/7
3/5
4/6
Walsall
1/2
2/3
4/7
8/15
8/15
8/13
8/15
1/2
4/7
4/6
4/6
8/15
8/15
1/2
4/6
AFC Wimbledon
8/11
8/11
8/11
8/11
4/6
8/13
4/6
7/10
8/11
4/5
8/11
5/7
4/6
7/10
9/10
Southend
5/6
11/10
5/6
5/6
10/11
8/11
Scunthorpe
5/2
11/4
11/4
11/4
11/4
5/2
5/2
5/2
5/2
Wycombe
7/2
7/2
19/5
7/2
27/10
Accrington
9/2
9/2
9/2
9/2
24/5
9/2

TSNB. I take it you know that Accrington have still to play Luton, Portsmouth and Doncaster, and have a worse goal difference than us?

I cannot understand how you would believe those odds given that information. Hoping for a draw tonight, and if anyone were to win, I would probably prefer Rochdale seeing as we have still to play them, so it would still be in our own hands. But ideally a draw tonight for me.

TSNB. I take it you know that Accrington have still to play Luton, Portsmouth and Doncaster, and have a worse goal difference than us?

I cannot understand how you would believe those odds given that information. Hoping for a draw tonight, and if anyone were to win, I would probably prefer Rochdale seeing as we have still to play them, so it would still be in our own hands. But ideally a draw tonight for me.

Fair enough, I see your point. They are obviously 9/2 ish because of the points and game in hand.

I hope Charlton work Wycombe hard, tire them out for Saturday, few injuries, maybe a sending off and a defeat.....is that too much to ask for??

Wycombe have lost their last four games. They will lose tonight.

However, on Saturday Wycombe are playing a struggling Southend side which hasn't won in umpteen games. They must be relieved.

Again however, this is a Southend team showing encouraging signs under new management and Wycombe will in fact lose yet again.

Wycombe have lost their last four games. They will lose tonight.

However, on Saturday Wycombe are playing a struggling Southend side which hasn't won in umpteen games. They must be relieved.

Again however, this is a Southend team showing encouraging signs under new management and Wycombe will in fact lose yet again.
I will repeat Harry bullocks post

Half Times

Accrington Stanley 0 Rochdale 0
Sunderland 1 Burton Albion 1
Wycombe Wanderers 0 Charlton Athletic 1

Damn! That’s depressing, come on Accrington!!!

Back