• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I cant believe that Heath stayed on the pitch tbh! He virtually drop-kicked Harry (think WWE wrestling) and got no booking, yet Harry then spun him, fell on the floor and he promptly got booked! The goal to win the game was an absolute screamer! Top bag from all of 25 yards! Thought Ferdinand looked god at RB, Evans made a couple of good saves when called upon but generally didn't have much to do. Dissapointing game all in all but Prosser looked alot better. He actually passed the ball to his team mates occasionally rather than hoofing it 40 yards. Phillips looks equally awkward and im no fan of his either! (Im guessing Moshni cant play in the reserves whilst suspended!?) Jonny didn't have much to do at LB. Bouzid impressed me again and always looks good on the ball. Stevens went missing IMO. Zaaboub was terrible. He is tosh! Thought Harry worked hard all game, without getting any reward, Sturrock looked ok and no sign of the injury. Woodyard, as mentioned, scored a screamer and "Duane" came on upfront and well. Im going to have to see him again to comment any further. How old is he?! Spencer did well on the wing but my star man was Hall! He even played in centre mid towards the end and did well there. His all round game impresses me and how this man doesn't get a place in the team every week is beyond me!

Heath got flattened by Harry at one point. Amusing to the bystander.

I think Zaboub is a confidence player and once the ******* of teeth became audible he just lost it. I suspect all would have been forgiven if he's put away any of his chances.

I can only assume Hall has an ongoing fitness problem that we're not aware of?

Stevens looked a bit shaky today, but Ferdinand gave a better account of himself than he did against Ipswich.

did he come out of the tunnel thru a Green Door?

I cant believe that Heath stayed on the pitch tbh! He virtually drop-kicked Harry (think WWE wrestling) and got no booking, yet Harry then spun him, fell on the floor and he promptly got booked! The goal to win the game was an absolute screamer! Top bag from all of 25 yards! Thought Ferdinand looked god at RB, Evans made a couple of good saves when called upon but generally didn't have much to do. Dissapointing game all in all but Prosser looked alot better. He actually passed the ball to his team mates occasionally rather than hoofing it 40 yards. Phillips looks equally awkward and im no fan of his either! (Im guessing Moshni cant play in the reserves whilst suspended!?) Jonny didn't have much to do at LB. Bouzid impressed me again and always looks good on the ball. Stevens went missing IMO. Zaaboub was terrible. He is tosh! Thought Harry worked hard all game, without getting any reward, Sturrock looked ok and no sign of the injury. Woodyard, as mentioned, scored a screamer and "Duane" came on upfront and well. Im going to have to see him again to comment any further. How old is he?! Spencer did well on the wing but my star man was Hall! He even played in centre mid towards the end and did well there. His all round game impresses me and how this man doesn't get a place in the team every week is beyond me!

Praise indeed for Ferdinand.

Who is Woodyard? Is he a youth-teamer or is he that bloke we had on trial from Chelsea(?) a few years back. Think his name was Daniel Woodyard. Played a pre-season game at Grays or somewhere similar where Darryl scored an own goal.

Who is Woodyard? Is he a youth-teamer or is he that bloke we had on trial from Chelsea(?) a few years back. Think his name was Daniel Woodyard. Played a pre-season game at Grays or somewhere similar where Darryl scored an own goal.

Maybe he was just good then :moon:

Think his first was Alex! Looked v-e-r-y young so not sure its the same one!

Was assured that Ferdinand, Stevens, Woodyard and "Duane" are all 2nd year scholars.

Totally agree.

And for the other posts about Woodyard, imo, he looks like johnny herd's evil twin - but has throughly impressed me in the last two ressie games and i think he might have come on against southampton in the last game of last season :unsure:

Hall was different class to anyboby on the pitch. I'm glad that Luggy was present to see it. Let's just hope he does the right thing on Saturday. Alex Woodyard does look a good prospect. He's a tenacious character, and his goal was a corker.
And I think it would be an understatement to say that Mr Coughlan was not impressed with Zaaboub's performance.

Back