• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Richard Mckinney

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 23 2004,09:44)]That profile confirms it! Makes shocking mistakes and is injury prone, two things Flahavon definately is not. Obviously Overseas shrimper still hasn"t got over Flavs having afew to many at that social event.
What the fcuk are you on about?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 23 2004,12:59)]The greatest player ever to sport an SUFC shirt also played for Colchester.
Mario Walsh? Peter Cawley? Mark Warren?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ June 23 2004,11:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Agree with just about everything that has been said by all except for Wiggy, who is entitled to express his opinions - even if they are wrong!
Personally, I'm amazed.
I asked Wiggy a direct question relating to positive steps the club has taken recently regarding Gower, Smith, Barratt and Edwards. Given his penchance for discussing only the negative things which have happened (which seem to happen to every football club) he has chosen NOT to respond. I have reposed the question several times now in different threads where Wiggy was posting.

Can we agree then Wiggy that you WILL only see the negative things that happen and turn a blind eye to anything positive?
I did exactly the same thing when he said that the club should 'push the boat out' and spend more etc.

After I (and others) tried to point out that the club were massively in debt etc, I asked him to tell us exactly how he'd do this... and to present financial facts that proved he was in the know about such matters.

The question was met by a great big, thick wall of complete and utter silence.

rock.gif

Says it all, really.

I've been trying to draw him into a healthy discussion - who knows, he might have a point? But I'm truly amazed at his one-sided response to anything posted... and his lack of interest in disputing that fact.

Wiggy is a Colchester supporter & bed Sue Steer in his bid to bring more doom & gloom to Southend by helping her to block our Fossetts Farm Stadium plan.

Be more positive for once, if you are not positive then go to Col Ewes message board & have a chat with these imbreeds and talk negative about how Col Ewes lost 3-2 (in Area Final) at home to a 4th from bottom 3rd Div side.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 23 2004,13:51)]bed Sue Steer in his bid to bring more doom & gloom to Southend
I wouldn't wish that on anyone !!!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 23 2004,16:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ June 23 2004,13:51)]bed Sue Steer in his bid to bring more doom & gloom to Southend

tounge.gif
That's because you want her all to yourself.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 23 2004,16:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ June 23 2004,16:25)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
That's because you want her all to yourself.
Least i don't dream about Che in his wet jockstrap like you sick cheWAS people.

laugh.gif

The latest statement from Wiggy reads :

"you lot is nuffink you kan only fink wot is positove wen we all shuld be finking wot is the negatif you all a bunsh of shipp"

I have not gone missing, just doing a day"s work to help pay for the increase in ticket prices. Also i couldn"t give a f**k about if a player is ex Col U, That"s for the morons to worry about. just stating an opinion that Flavs is probably better than the names you lot have been banding about, same as last year remember mssrs Robinson and Emberson, i think i spotted that disaster coming before most on here!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 23 2004,23:25)]I have not gone missing, just doing a day"s work to help pay for the increase in ticket prices. Also i couldn"t give a f**k about if a player is ex Col U, That"s for the morons to worry about. just stating an opinion that Flavs is probably better than the names you lot have been banding about, same as last year remember mssrs Robinson and Emberson, i think i spotted that disaster coming before most on here!
you must be the only person that thinks paul robinson is a disaster a lot of people want him as england number 1
tounge.gif

Back