• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Riga?

DTS

The Business
Capital of Latvia - Me and the lads are thinking of going out there in March (I know it is -2oC before anyone says anything)

Anyone been there. I have heard its a good night out but maybe a bit larey in the wrong places.

Any comments welcomed.

DtS

quite a small venue but they have some good bands

oh sorry Dave, thought you meant Club Riga
laugh.gif

my mate says he's been on a few stags there, is very good, and steak is cheap!

I've got a few mates that have been there and they all loved it, apparently most things (ie.beer) are cheap and apparently the talent is quite good too.

Alexis

Trying to add Latvia to the Euro listings of conquest eh Dave? ? ?
Not been but from what I hear it's well worth a look.
Apparently the girls love an English accent.......& if you hit it lucky you'll find one who's English is good enough to make her sound like a Bond girl!!!

Dts, is this anything to do with the gap on Latvia in the thread about Europe's women?

If so, I salute your dedication to the cause!

Can't say I've been, but I think you owe it to Shrimperzone as there is no Estonia down on your list yet.

ha ha, great minds think a like. Its just my server is so bloody slow
mad.gif

Woah, a treble-great minds. That hardly ever happens.

I think we may have ripped the space-time continuim.

*vanishes*

*re-appears in 1789*

Well the lads and I were just using it as an excuse for a **** up but now you mention it....

Maybe other SZ members could follow suit.....Slipperduke to Slovakia, Smudger to Portugal and Roy Fox to Baghadad....
laugh.gif

Back to the original point, I understand that Estonian women are stunning but the blokes look like Mart Poom (bad news for you, being a Brighton man and all Dave).

A couple of my mates had their wallets and a camera pinched from their rooms whilst they were out one night (either that or they lost them whilst hammered in a strip club), so approach with caution.

Edit: The same mate went to Luton - Col Ewe last night and apparently Luton should have won by at least 6.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,15:39)]Woah, a treble-great minds. That hardly ever happens.

I think we may have ripped the space-time continuim.

*vanishes*

*re-appears in 1789*
Superb!!!

Maybe a topic for another thread.
If time-travel existed, where/when would you like to go? ? ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Sep. 13 2006,15:54)]What's Estonia got to do with it?
Apparently all the strippers in Latvia are from there or Russia.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Sep. 13 2006,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ Sep. 13 2006,15:54)]What's Estonia got to do with it?
Ah, that lesser known Tina Turner hit.
Which reminds me, I've always thought the 2nd line of that song is: -

"With a can of white emulsion"

Back