• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RIP Dalian Atkinson

Are you talking about real figures or just plucking them out your arse? Where is your proof of this corruption and cover ups. And have you actually stopped to ask yourself why tazer was deployed.

They are facts...go research it yourself.

They are facts...go research it yourself.

I have and your figures are wrong. 107 BAME deaths. Data from the Inquest website. Noteable that they don't seem interested in white deaths but hey ho. Racism is only a white problem obviously.

Are you talking about real figures or just plucking them out your arse? Where is your proof of this corruption and cover ups. And have you actually stopped to ask yourself why tazer was deployed.

Also...evidence of corruption. There are 1,000's of cases...but I'll give you one relevant to a football forum that affected a few people in Liverpool after an event at a football match.

I have and your figures are wrong. 107 BAME deaths. Data from the Inquest website. Noteable that they don't seem interested in white deaths but hey ho. Racism is only a white problem obviously.

FFS....these issues are not about Black Vs White. This world isn't about us vs them. Or you against your neighbour. My mistake I meant 1990 not 1999....but does that make it any less shocking?

FFS....these issues are not about Black Vs White. This world isn't about us vs them. Or you against your neighbour. My mistake I meant 1990 not 1999....but does that make it any less shocking?

If white/black doesn't matter then why not include all in your figures?

Saved me the bother. Thank you.

Becuase you've taken the usual stance...of denial. It isn't you vs us...but until there is equality and equal opportunity then these things need discussing. You are 37 times MORE LIKELY to be "randomly" stopped and checked by a police officer as a black man than you as a white man...why?

Becuase you've taken the usual stance...of denial. It isn't you vs us...but until there is equality and equal opportunity then these things need discussing. You are 37 times MORE LIKELY to be "randomly" stopped and checked by a police officer as a black man than you as a white man...why?

Because the stats are taken using the whole of Britain, not just the area's where it is used a lot.

Not much stop and search in Thorpe Bay at the moment. I have found using the Broadway is relatively safe at the moment, as the white middle aged have called off their Beef with the elderly. Its refreshing to know I can pop to the Post Office without fear of being shanked for entering someone's turf.

Because the stats are taken using the whole of Britain, not just the area's where it is used a lot.

Not much stop and search in Thorpe Bay at the moment. I have found using the Broadway is relatively safe at the moment, as the white middle aged have called off their Beef with the elderly. Its refreshing to know I can pop to the Post Office without fear of being shanked for entering someone's turf.

Is that down to race or poverty/education/opportunities?

Denial? That's a new one. Calling for equality and oppotunity while keeping the red flag flying and suggesting 1000's og corruption cases against the police suggests to me that perhaps you should give it a rest with the tin foil hat.

Is that down to race or poverty/education/opportunities?

How about hard work. Plenty of us come from poor backgrounds and left school at 16 with no O levels. So no more opportunities than any other inner city kid.

If I have a nice life now, I've earned it. Others sit around blaming everyone else from the Tories, the police and even PB :winking:

Not much stop and search in Thorpe Bay at the moment
. I have found using the Broadway is relatively safe at the moment, as the white middle aged have called off their Beef with the elderly. Its refreshing to know I can pop to the Post Office without fear of being shanked for entering someone's turf.

Haven't been to Thorpe Bay for some time.I trust The White Horse is still going strong?

Impressive knowledge of criminal slang,btw.:winking:

Haven't been to Thorpe Bay for some time.I trust The White Horse is still going strong?

Impressive knowledge of criminal slang,btw.:winking:

No.... It is now called the Orange...something or other and is a steak house?.

Besides the White horse was in the poor bit known as Southchurch. As you well Know from the zone us people from the Bay only frequent places like the Roslin or perhaps Bourgee on a Saturday night

Nuff respect brov

No.... It is now called the Orange...something or other and is a steak house?.

Besides the White horse was in the poor bit known as Southchurch. As you well Know from the zone us people from the Bay only frequent places like the Roslin
or perhaps Bourgee on a Saturday night

Nuff respect brov

Sorry to hear about the Horse.I make you right about it being in Southchurch.We used to meet a TB mate there, back in the day.

Did stay at the Camelia a few years back but much prefer the Westcliff (no chance of bumping into PB there).

Do have some old friends still living in TB though -Chris and Celia Riley-parents of Rachel.

Never heard of the Bourgee.Sorry.

Ps I hear the Police kicked Dalian Atkinson, while he was on the ground, after being tasered.Not nice if true.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the Horse.I make you right about Southchurch.we used to meet a TB mate there, back in the day.

Did stay at the Camelia a few years back but much prefer the Westcliff (no chance of bumping into PB there).

Do have some old friends still living in TB though -Chris and Celia Riley-parents of Rachel.

Never heard of the Bourgee.Sorry.

Ps I hear the Police kicked Dalian Atkinson, while he was on the ground, after being tasered.Not nice if true.

You hear? What, mate of a mate told you, word on the street?

Back