• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
well everythings fine now ...... lots of money from sainsburys lots of money for roots hall - lots of money for fossetts farm - pass me a cigar .....

and an envelope - lets do some sums - at least 80% of the SUFC money goes on wages ..... and they've just gone down - ho ho ho ...

LETS HAVE A REVIEW (or a bloodbath if you want) -

Revell
Walker
Betsy
Barnard

whoops - i did that already -

and as for Brush - he was costing ......

Baldwin
Vernon
Mvoto

thanks for evrything but back you go we can't possibly afford you -

FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!

all offers greatfully accepted for anyone on a league one contract =

Mildenhall
Francis
Macca
JFC
Granty

any spare bit of cash will do and I get them off the wage bill -

and we will build a future on sensible money -

Paterson
Scannel
Herd
Crawford -

and good old AB - hes my boy -

the future is secure - loadsa of money for RH, loads for FF, LOADS for RM -

this is my dream - this is my time - stuff your football club, stuff your Tilsons Blue Army - I am the one - the future is mine - loads of money -

never mind Southend Uniteds supporters this will probably go over your heads -

walking out of RootS Hall today and knowing its going to be retail outlet I reckon RM was proud and I was gutted -

well everythings fine now ...... lots of money from sainsburys lots of money for roots hall - lots of money for fossetts farm - pass me a cigar .....

and an envelope - lets do some sums - at least 80% of the SUFC money goes on wages ..... and they've just gone down - ho ho ho ...

LETS HAVE A REVIEW (or a bloodbath if you want) -

Revell
Walker
Betsy
Barnard

whoops - i did that already -

and as for Brush - he was costing ......

Baldwin
Vernon
Mvoto

thanks for evrything but back you go we can't possibly afford you -

FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!

all offers greatfully accepted for anyone on a league one contract =

Mildenhall
Francis
Macca
JFC
Granty

any spare bit of cash will do and I get them off the wage bill -

and we will build a future on sensible money -

Paterson
Scannel
Herd
Crawford -

and good old AB - hes my boy -

the future is secure - loadsa of money for RH, loads for FF, LOADS for RM -

this is my dream - this is my time - stuff your football club, stuff your Tilsons Blue Army - I am the one - the future is mine - loads of money -

never mind Southend Uniteds supporters this will probably go over your heads -

who the **** wanted the players tilson or martin ???????

supporters ?? you see they're not that fed up - even started looking at the team for next year ?

now where are my car keys >

seen a big long thread about next years wages - etc -

wakey wakey peeps - Ron got what he wanted - all hes going to do now is screw Tilson over a contract .....

Rayleigh Boy, no one can doubt your passion, but I think you need to get laid..

sorry fellas - but I was the absolute idiot who thought we were going to make the play offs again this year -

so seeing RM bin off SUFC like this has done my head -

next thing to look forward to is Cameron and his mates wrecking the country

Back