• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron martin...No wonder we are in Debt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ May 04 2004,13:45)]My god are people that thick ( yes i actually think they are ) and missed the fact that i was joking....

Sweet Jesus ....i despair i really do
With only 60 posts I can forgive you for failing to appreciate that over 90% of people on this site have no sense of humour. 9% are thick as sh*t and the other 5% are no good at mathematics.

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (nnatt76 @ May 04 2004,13:45)]My god are people that thick ( yes i actually think they are ) and missed the fact that i was joking....

With only 60 posts I can forgive you for failing to appreciate that over 90% of people on this site have no sense of humour. 9% are thick as sh*t 5% are no good at mathematics, and 10% don't bother reading all the thread.

laugh.gif

85.9% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Anyway on Saturday I had the misfortune of attending the Britney Spears concert in Manchester. When I rang the club on Tuesday, to complain about her miming most of the way through a nightmare of a show, I was told by Ron in no uncertain terms that 'A disappointing performance from Britney Spears has nothing to do with the day to day running of Southend United football club'

When will that guy ever take some responsibility! My season ticket payment is on hold.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (axeman @ May 04 2004,21:39)]When will that guy ever take some responsibility! My season ticket payment is on hold.
I fear he will shun responsibility at every turn.
Likewise when I rang the club to complain about C2C the other week I was shrugged off with the same comment- it had nothing to do with them, no wonder kids turn to sniffing glue.
You can bet your life its Dave Jobsons boot in that alledged Iraqi torture picture and I smell a cover up!

You're right of course. It just doesn't compare with the good old days.

Many years ago I phoned the ticket office to moan about them cocking up on something. It was entirely for them to deal with but as soon as I complained I got put straight through to Vic Jobson. Now there was a guy who took responsibility, even when it wasn't his responsibility. In fact, you couldn't sneeze at Roots Hall without good old Vic getting personally involved.

Wake up Mr. Martin! Next time there's a crisis over global warming, the state of the Mexican economy or the Posh & Beck's marriage, we expect you to be there to take charge and show the leadership qualities that have helped make our club what it is today....

I agree with nnat ...Ron has taken a direct liberty. If he had left the kids at home he could have saved money on both the food and drinks altough I accept that a baby sitter dosent come cheap....???

Maybe Rons mum could have done the honours...

DTS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 04 2004,19:42)]
[b said:

With only 60 posts I can forgive you for failing to appreciate that over 90% of people on this site have no sense of humour. 9% are thick as sh*t and the other 5% are no good at mathematics.

laugh.gif
That's not Funny!
tounge.gif
<<<<<< I AM A COMIC GENIUS!
mad.gif
Fear my wrath.

Anyway I don't belive that nnat is that new to the board, I've seen his name somewhere before...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 04 2004,19:42)]With only 60 posts I can forgive you for failing to appreciate that over 90% of people on this site have no sense of humour. 9% are thick as sh*t and the other 5% are no good at mathematics.

laugh.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I keep checking to see if you can count to 14.

Unfortunately, you can.

sad.gif
</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Durera @ May 05 2004,12:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ May 04 2004,19:42)]With only 60 posts I can forgive you for failing to appreciate that over 90% of people on this site have no sense of humour. 9% are thick as sh*t and the other 5% are no good at mathematics.

laugh.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I keep checking to see if you can count to 14.

Unfortunately, you can.

sad.gif
</span>
Does anyone else notice that these events are not mutually exclusive?

For instance, the 5% who are no good at maths, may also have no sense of humour and be thick as sh*t.

I posted that yesterday afternoon and left laughing to myself.

logged in just now and cannot believe everyone going off on one &#33;&#33;

lol
Now i know i have only got 60 posts and i&#39;m not as great as some of you guys and girls but but i will keep plugging away.

Shrimpers... hey you gotta love them

Back