• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron Martin speaks to Chris Phillips

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
He is currently writing up the interview as we speak.

Only snippet so far is that we have the 8th highest budget in league one and it’s more than £3m.

He is currently writing up the interview as we speak.

Only snippet so far is that we have the 8th highest budget in league one and it’s more than £3m.

For last season maybe. We must have the cheapest first team in the league right now!

Apparently we have the 8th largest budget.

Someone once told me it’s not the size of it that matters. It’s what you do with it that counts ?

Timing from Ron again, making the paper's deadline the day before a home game to placate the fans and get bums on seats. Warning, will contain lies.

I bet Ron said that like it was a good thing when in reality its financial mismanagement at its best. Live within your means and pay your taxes, its not rocket science!!!

I don’t get it? how come we owe that amount when we were told the HMRC bill in particular was paid

£600k. WTF is actually going on?

Just how is that even possible.

Financial mismanagement of the highest order.

God this bloke as ****ed us! And still no one has the balls to protest against this lying scumbag.

He's gambled with the future of the club and he's lost.

Back