• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onceknownasrab

President
Dear Mugs, erm, fans,
the past week has been a fraught time with a myriad of problems on and off the pitch. The transfer window closed and despite the incredible and superhuman efforts of myself and to a lesser degree ST, we were unable to clinch the signing of our intended target David Beckham. Unfortunately the constant travelling to meetings with Becks used up all the time we had to chase transfers. Never mind, the war chest has not been completely turned into air miles and the next time the transfer window opens I will be there hot on the trail of Ronaldo, Christian of course. You heard it here first!
No doubt many of you are disgruntled by the unfortunate affair with the cancellation of the Scunthorpe game. I would like to answer the critics;
1). Our hands were tied with the postponement. Safety is the issue at all times.
2). The fans safety was also paramount and no we did not effectively make the car park a safe place for thousands of people to be but that is because we were trying to discourage driving to the match, which could have been hazardous, and at the same time show support to the magnificent public transport in this borough.
3). It was great to see Hoopers face when he arrived at Roots Hall and could not get a game. Just like old times!

The new stadium is progressing well. In fact it is nearly completed and Archie Frigman of Fairfax Drive will be unveiling the finished job soon. It has taken 247,00 matchsticks and 42,000 lollipop sticks to date. Well done Archie!

Finally I would like to reassure those who fear relegation this season. Its not the end of the world. ''Don't worry be happy''.
UP the Blues. Right UP the Blues.
Ronald Macdonald. RM.

PS , I apologise for the delay in the Blog, but as he had previous experience I delegated it to Kevin Bestsy, unfortunately , as those who attend games are aware, he has a tendency to go missing for quite lengthy periods.
anyway better late than never as my girlfriend used to say

Toodle pip

Dear Mugs, erm, fans,
the past week has been a fraught time with a myriad of problems on and off the pitch. The transfer window closed and despite the incredible and superhuman efforts of myself and to a lesser degree ST, we were unable to clinch the signing of our intended target David Beckham. Unfortunately the constant travelling to meetings with Becks used up all the time we had to chase transfers. Never mind, the war chest has not been completely turned into air miles and the next time the transfer window opens I will be there hot on the trail of Ronaldo, Christian of course. You heard it here first!
No doubt many of you are disgruntled by the unfortunate affair with the cancellation of the Scunthorpe game. I would like to answer the critics;
1). Our hands were tied with the postponement. Safety is the issue at all times.
2). The fans safety was also paramount and no we did not effectively make the car park a safe place for thousands of people to be but that is because we were trying to discourage driving to the match, which could have been hazardous, and at the same time show support to the magnificent public transport in this borough.
3). It was great to see Hoopers face when he arrived at Roots Hall and could not get a game. Just like old times!

The new stadium is progressing well. In fact it is nearly completed and Archie Frigman of Fairfax Drive will be unveiling the finished job soon. It has taken 247,00 matchsticks and 42,000 lollipop sticks to date. Well done Archie!

Finally I would like to reassure those who fear relegation this season. Its not the end of the world. ''Don't worry be happy''.
UP the Blues. Right UP the Blues.
Ronald Macdonald. RM.

whoever told you at any point you were funny is a liar and a fraud

Back