• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I have to agree with Scott ,gay adoption is just wrong,if you are a hetrosexual child you should be brought up in a normal family enviroment.They may be nice people but i believe the child will have serious issues as they grow up. That's just my opinion,when a council stops a loving couple fostering because of who they vote for something is very wrong.

They have not stopped the UKIP couple fostering, they have just terminated a short term foster placement early ,Which is not that unusual .

They have not stopped the UKIP couple fostering, they have just terminated a short term foster placement early ,Which is not that unusual .
They stopped them fostering 3 eastern european children because they supported a certain political party....did they terminate it because their parents wanted them back? Nope .

Just to clear this up... if you vote Conservative, would you be allowed to adpot the children of a Northern mine worker who voted Labour for 30 years?

Just to clear this up... if you vote Conservative, would you be allowed to adpot the children of a Northern mine worker who voted Labour for 30 years?

Don't be silly Dav....northern mine worker? Might as well ask if you could adopt the magical fairy child of a rainbow unicorn. :winking:

Don't be silly Dav....northern mine worker? Might as well ask if you could adopt the magical fairy child of a rainbow unicorn. :winking:

I asked... they said no... because i had voted for the Green party, and people who adopt the children of Rainbow Unicorns must support all the colours of the rainbow, and not just Green ... they said i was ROYBIVist :'(

A kid needs love to thrive, does it matter if he/she gets it from a hetereosexual or homosexual couple? Maybe if the kid grows up with gay parents they'll see that as the norm, as stop going all knee-jerk outraged Daily Mail when they see a gay couple with a child.

And stats lie....the population of the UK has 1.999999 legs. Do you know anyone with .999999 of a leg?

Yeah love - not gay **** stabbing

And one day you will distinguish between being true to your race and messing with nature

Race? What's race got to do with anything? I imagine you're talking about the human race.

Ignoring that, it's noted that (IIRC) 642 species of animals have displayed homosexuality, from lions to chimps and beyond. However only one species displays homophobia (c) QI

If we didn't "mess with nature" we'd still all be dying of hideous diseases such as measles or small pox.... nature is cruel, harsh and violent....humanity should be better than that.

Race? What's race got to do with anything? I imagine you're talking about the human race.

Ignoring that, it's noted that (IIRC) 642 species of animals have displayed homosexuality, from lions to chimps and beyond. However only one species displays homophobia (c) QI

If we didn't "mess with nature" we'd still all be dying of hideous diseases such as measles or small pox.... nature is cruel, harsh and violent....humanity should be better than that.

you violate gods will!!!!

And what is a normal family environment? You can foster when single, divorced, widowed etc. Why is being brought up in a safe and loving environment by a gay couple wrong, or 'not normal'?

I was disgusted when Elton John tried to adopt a child.

Its just wrong that a practicing Watford fan could be considered a suitable parent.

Back