• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

DTS

The Business
I was over Mrs DtS's parents yesterday for sunday lunch. We ended up watching the crap that is Eastenders.

Anyway for some reason I found myself getting a rise over Bradleys Mum. I dont know what it was about her as she aint very nice but for some reason all I wanted in the world was to smash her doors in.

She does look like she has a nice set in fairness but her boat is sour.

Anyone else prepared to admitt to a crush on someone you know is a wrong un?

bradleys_mum.jpg

For some reason a few years ago I had a crush on Zoe Wanamaker too....

I had to drop this one as Dad of DtS took the **** so much - didnt even mention it to my mates after his ribbing.

ZoeWanamakerpic.JPG

:thump:

I wont post a picture of mine because she's already in the fitties but !
Gosh she's just so cute (and there is lovely pair under there !!)
Legs i meant ... err arms no eye yes .... oooh
Ok that's ruined any chance i had bugger !!

Always liked the Mirren. Maybe old but i probably still would after a half shandy.

thumbnail.aspx

Her name has been mentioned elsewhere this morning but probably have to admit that I would do Patsy Palmer (if only to hear her shout RICKAY at me in the height of passion) :p

For some reason I seem to be extremley attracted to Dot Cotton MMMM! She is lovely I would definatly give her one. ;)

F_200709_September0_354925a.jpg

i would kick Lorraine Kellys back-door in and paint it white... can't stand the woman but i think that makes me want to surprise-sex her even more!

lorraine_kelly_sofa.jpg

DCI Master from the Bill always get me excited for some reason.

200px-Sallyrogers.jpg

Back