• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

To be fair Lorraine isnt exactly rough is she?

Trying to think of a rough bloke......I must admit like a few women would that Simon Cowell falls into this kind of category, something about him.....

His multi-million pound bank balance perhaps? :p

Are you suggesting that I am shallow Richard hmmmm? No way, money dont interest me, dont get me wrong its nice if youve got it but hey it dont make you happy!

No seriously though, lots of women would give Mr Cowell the thumbs up im sure.....

Are you suggesting that I am shallow Richard hmmmm? No way, money dont interest me, dont get me wrong its nice if youve got it but hey it dont make you happy!

No seriously though, lots of women would give Mr Cowell the thumbs up im sure.....

Yes I would...

Although you'd have to keep the lights on becasue his teeth are so white... like that friends episode with Ross's white teeth.

Yes I would...

Although you'd have to keep the lights on becasue his teeth are so white... like that friends episode with Ross's white teeth.

That episode was on last night, cracks me up every time!

The one when he gets the spray tan is even funnier though!

0718_112855_106505.jpg

Just remembered...

Mel C has often been portrayed as rough but I've always considered her quite sexy, much to the amusement of my mates.

Judging what you lot are saying on the other thread, maybe you ought to include Dolly Parton on here!

Hang on, hang on. Gwen is a dreamboat - those huge eyes.....

This is about "rough" women innit?

i have two, sue barker mmmmmmm, sue barker
& sonia (natalie cassidy) from eastenders double mmmmmmm

pat butcher and pam ayres at the double yum yum

I've always had a thing for Sharon Osborne

or maybe her daughter Kelly

For some reason I seem to be extremley attracted to Dot Cotton

F*** me Dave!

I do hope you lot were joking.

Back