• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rough woman you know you shouldnt fancy but do....

Ok.... Sarah Jessica Parker.... A RIGHT horsey bint IMHO. Sex In The City? Only if I can put a bag over your horse face Shergar :D

Is it me or is she hardly rough?

sarah-jessica-parker-deck-the-halls-los-angeles-premiere-qDuQfP.jpg

I dont fancy her but she aint really wrong is she?

Is it me or is she hardly rough?

sarah-jessica-parker-deck-the-halls-los-angeles-premiere-qDuQfP.jpg

I dont fancy her but she aint really wrong is she?

No, it's you Dave. She is rough in the extreme. UGLY! were she alive in the 17th Century she would have been burned as a witch, with that hooter and mole on her elongated chin. I'd rather f*** Ruud Van Nistelrooy than that munter.

Now CC, you've spurned the love of my (fantasy) life while giving that gurning horse a kicking.... +rep... or -rep... hmmm.

Liza Tarbuck does it for me.

Got a big gob, overweight scouse bint, lovely!

She was on Jonathon Ross som time back wearing a tight black skirt, strappy heels & a black corset top, I shot my load whilst I was eating my curry!

Didn't haven't the heart to tell my Mrs the truth when she started poking her popadum into what she thought was the Raitha dip..

Last edited:
Liza Tarbuck does it for me.

Got a big gob, overweight scouse bint, lovely!

She was on Jonathon Ross som time back wearing a tight blak skirt, strappy heels & a blackcorset top, I shot my load whilst I was eating my curry!

Didn't haven't the heart to tell my Mrs the truth when she asked me to pass her the cucumber raitha...

Agreed mate, I bet she's dirty as!

I dont find her attractive but all I am really saying is baring in mind MtS bravely admitted to Chloe from Hollyoaks, I coughed to Bradleys Mum and others have mentioned such beauties as Lisa Tarbuck, Mel C and the rough copper from the Bill.

I just dont see SJP in the same catergory.

I dont find her attractive but all I am really saying is baring in mind MtS bravely admitted to Chloe from Hollyoaks, I coughed to Bradleys Mum and others have mentioned such beauties as Lisa Tarbuck, Mel C and the rough copper from the Bill.

I just dont see SJP in the same catergory.

See, I think Liza Tarbuck is gorgeous.

Back