• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1 - BEYONCE KNOWLES v Maggie Gyllenhaal

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SZ Totty Cup
Round 1 Action
Voting closes in 24 hours.

REMEMBER! Your vote is important - don't give it up too early.

In Round 1 of the competition, Beyonce Knowles (sponsored by Numphgirl) is paired with Maggie Gyllenhaal (sponsored by Pubey).

Post your pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand.

Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to the Owners who will base their decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Start your engines.

Beyonce Knowles

07_beyonce_10.jpg

Maggie Gyllenhaal

maggie-gyllenhaal-picture-1.jpg

Last edited:
Is there a better picture of that Maggie because I tell you what that looks awful!!

MaggieGwendoline_590x800.jpg

Is it? Is it really?

You know I tried to find some other pictures and came unstuck! Sorry Pubes!

Im pretty sure for every decent pic of Maggie, there are at least 10 for Beyonce. Not only is she extremely fit, but Beyonce never seems to give off that Diva attitude and seems pretty down to earth. And Ive never seen Maggie do that dancing thing with her backside....

Im pretty sure for every decent pic of Maggie, there are at least 10 for Beyonce. Not only is she extremely fit, but Beyonce never seems to give off that Diva attitude and seems pretty down to earth. And Ive never seen Maggie do that dancing thing with her backside....

I've also never heard Maggie go "uh-oooh uh-oooh - uh-oh oh no no" really, really quickly. It's an important skill.

I nominated Beyoncé last year but she went out in the first round; shocking. Declined to put the Welham curse on her this year (my picks always do **** in these comps) and am expecting a good run from La Knowles.

I like Maggie, she's kooky, but this is the Totty Cup and she's so far out of her depth here, it's untrue.

Beyonce is one of the most beautful women in existence today. She's got boobs, she's got bum, she's got legs and a face that could stop time itself. This should be an absolute walkover.

Blessed Maggie. Fell for her in Stranger Than Fiction and she wins this round. Despite the film not being all that fantastic.

Beyoncé Knowles…..

WOW, if I was a bloke I so would!!

I feel that Beyoncé will not even have to get out of first gear in this round but still wanted to say a little something about Miss Knowles

Not only is Beyoncé drop dead gorgeous with a stunning body but she has sold more than 75 million albums throughout her career, counting her album sales with Destiny's Child.

She was the second highest paid musician between June 2007 and June 2008, with earnings of US$80 million.

In 2007, Beyoncé was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, the first non-model and non-athlete woman to pose on the issue and the second African American model after Tyra Banks

But lets be honest guys…..the above is not what you are interested in,

This is what you are interested in!!

beyonce-booty.jpg

beyonce7hm.jpg

0_21_021307_Beyonce_SportsIllust.jpg
http://www.foxnews.com/images/262299/0_21_021307_Beyonce_SportsIllust.jpg

beyonce20knowles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back