• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 1 - Salma Hayek v KELLY BROOK

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
SZ Totty Cup
Round 1 Action
Voting closes in 24 hours.

REMEMBER! Your vote is important - don't give it up too early.

In Round 1 of the competition, Salma Hayek (sponsored by Jonny O) is paired with Kelly Brook (sponsored by ToEllandBack).

Post your pictures, arguments, support and loathing. If both contenders are evenly matched, let your vote be swayed by the evidence at hand.

Only place your vote when you are certain.

In the (unlikely?) event of a draw, the final decision will fall to the Owners who will base their decision solely on the evidence available in the thread.

Start your engines.

Hayek
salma-hayek-cleavage-3.0.0.0x0.400x532.jpeg

Brook

kelly-brook.jpg

Salma Hayek: The Pitch
This mexican hottie ‘racks’ up impressive 36-24-38 stats, proving she has curves in all the right places. Famous for her acting & producing skills she’s rated as the 4th most powerful Latina in movietown, and her top shelf is ranked in the top 3 in Hollywood. Hell she can pour tequila down her leg into you mouth! Just vote for her damn it!

salma-hayek-picture-3.jpg

salma-hayek-campari-ad.jpg

36438.jpg

salma_hayek_.jpg

Right. That's it, i'm off to take down the pictures
of Denise Milani I put up for you. Boo to you sir!

I thought I was in for a mauling today against Miss Brook,
but this is just silly (as is the page width - post down not
across AS!).

Vote for the Exotic Temptress!!!

salma-hayek-0078.jpg

Right. That's it, i'm off to take down the pictures
of Denise Milani I put up for you. Boo to you sir!

I thought I was in for a mauling today against Miss Brook,
but this is just silly (as is the page width - post down not
across AS!).

Vote for the Exotic Temptress!!!

salma-hayek-0078.jpg

Why are you away to take the pics down??

The pics resize if you go back in to the pub then back in to the thread.

I do post down BTW

Hard to call as two of my most disliked posters go head to head. Got to go for Brook having seen her in her full glory in the fil three ut feel sorry for the mexican wonder with a set like that.

God, I really don't know. Hayek is winning it on pictures so far, but at the risk of coining a new catchphrase, look at them! Just look at them!

Hard to call as two of my most disliked posters go head to head. Got to go for Brook having seen her in her full glory in the fil three ut feel sorry for the mexican wonder with a set like that.

Oh well, it's better to make a negative impression than no impression whatsoever.

Awww, i love you too

Not hatred is too big to be put aside for Kelly

Well I've taken down the avatar & signature, as this contest is obviously over. Knew i was in for a tough round when Salma was drawn against Kelly, well done toellandback, I'm sure i'll be voting for Kelly in future rounds. There are no losers when there are two racks like that in a thread!

But for now I'll go out in a blaze of glory...

SalmaHayek_03.jpg

salma-hayek-booze.jpg

salma-hayek-1.jpg

salma_hayek_gallery_15.jpg

salma_hayek_breasts-767736.JPG

Cheers mate, you would have had my vote in any other contest.

Three cheers for the jugs

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back