• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Round 2 - EVANGELINE LILLY v Keeley Hazell

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what i dont get is, considering how none of us has ever met Keeley or Evangeline, how we come to the assumption that one is dumb and one is clever...

How do we know for example that miss Lilly didnt vote for Bush in the last elections?

anyway, bugger worldy propoganda... a picture always speaks 1000 words..

keeley_hazell_britain.jpg

what i dont get is, considering how none of us has ever met Keeley or Evangeline, how we come to the assumption that one is dumb and one is clever...

How do we know for example that miss Lilly didnt vote for Bush in the last elections?

anyway, bugger worldy propoganda... a picture always speaks 1000 words.
QUOTE]

I dont really know much about either of them and doubt their intelligence or presidential voting patterns will come into peoples minds too much when they are voting! However, that said, Lilly must display a degree of talent beyond her looks to be an actress cast in such a succesful show.

Ultimately people will just vote on looks though, and on looks there should only be one winner....

Evangeline_Lilly4.jpg

Davros, I know I shouldnt be looking at the eyes, but in your last picture her eyes looks seriously wonky. Its like half her face is a different size to the other half!!

Hand on heart, do you think Hazell is prettier / better looking than this girl??

evangeline1.jpg

evangeline-lilly.jpg

i must say, no matter what the final outcome, the quality of this tie is good enough for any totty cup final!

Davros, I know I shouldnt be looking at the eyes, but in your last picture her eyes looks seriously wonky. Its like half her face is a different size to the other half!!

Hand on heart, do you think Hazell is prettier / better looking than this girl??

evangeline1.jpg

evangeline-lilly.jpg

she looks monged in the 2nd pic! still fit, but i prefer Keeley

Davros, good campaigning (by both parties).....though you didnt answer my question! Do you honestly think Keeley is prettier / better looking than Lilly?

evangeline-lilly.jpg

This for me sums it up....................It is laughable the amount of make up that the Silicone Sally has on, how can anyone claim that she is better looking that Lilly when she wears that much make up.

Now look just how naturally pretty Lilly is.

Total No Brainer.......either vote for a page 3 trailer trash, silicone implanted.....make up splattered Bull Dog

Or the stunningly beutiful and sexy actress who has more to her than just whipping out to lumps of plastic

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back