• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ryan Cresswell

As much as I think Evans is a scumbag I have to admit he's a very competent manager who has a habit of getting teams promoted.

He got Boston promoted but no idea how many bungs he used

He got Boston promoted by getting better players by paying more than anyone else in league and then avoiding tax and deceiving the league by using two contracts.
He got a 20 month ban from Football fined 8k for impeding the investigation and was later got a years suspended for conspiracy to to evade tax.
He is a convicted crook....

He got Boston promoted by getting better players by paying more than anyone else in league and then avoiding tax and deceiving the league by using two contracts.
He got a 20 month ban from Football fined 8k for impeding the investigation and was later got a years suspended for conspiracy to to evade tax.
He is a convicted crook....
With a CV like that he should stand for election:'(

Cresswell has just left Eastleigh to join Mickleover Sports. Yeah, non-stop thrills and spills in non-League.

He’s only 31 too, his career took a massive nose dive. Shame always thought he was decent and the Cresswell that played for us starts ahead of Turner and White.

Have a listen to Undr the Cosh podcast. He's just done an episode on there talking about battling alcoholism recently

25:44 Southend
1:16:10 Alcohol

But the whole thing is well worth a listen

Have a listen to Undr the Cosh podcast. He's just done an episode on there talking about battling alcoholism recently

25:44 Southend
1:16:10 Alcohol

But the whole thing is well worth a listen

Thanks mate, I subscribe to the podcast and they’ve cut out the Southend part which I was really disappointed we didn’t get a mention. Shame he left when he did I really liked him. A well worthwhile listen to that episode.

RYAN Cresswell knows only too well that Southend United’s players might have more than football on their minds this weekend.

More...

Back