• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Even though there is nil chance of it happening would you welcome Ryan Hall back ?

• Total voters

Agent Lomas

Manager
Hi all,

Hearing that Ryan Hall walked out of Leeds on Friday night after a disagreement about the amount of game time he gets and about something he posted on a networking site about pay. I reckon its 50/50 between Blues fans who would welcome him back and fans who wouldn't. Obviously pay would be a huge issue, being a championship player for the past year or so, (having said that, had a short stint on loan at Sheffield Utd) and put together with our money troubles, the move probably wouldn't even be possible.

But hey, views?

Think this needs a poll.

Wouldn't want him back. Bad attitude and wage demands make it a big no-no for me.

Sorry there is no point in this.

1. He would never come back
2. Embargo

This is correct.

Just to note I would welcome him back.

In comparison to Moshni he was a very productive match winner and a saint.

He will go to league 1

This is correct.

Just to note I would welcome him back.

In comparison to Moshni he was a very productive match winner and a saint.

He will go to league 1

The same Ryan Hall that got a suspended sentence for kicking a guy in a head, compared to Mohsni's greatest crime of running around with scissors and getting a train home from fixtures early.

The same Ryan Hall that got a suspended sentence for kicking a guy in a head, compared to Mohsni's greatest crime of running around with scissors and getting a train home from fixtures early.

He kicked a guy in the head that started on him though didnt he? Not condoning it but it wasnt like he just walked up to a bloke in the street and attacked him.

Hall was a quality player but Hurst has filled his shoes .

I wouldnt be fussed about having him back purely because of how he left and refused to come back when the original deal with Blackpool fell through after the deadline shut.

After seeing his "performance" in his last ever game for us away at Oxford after coming on as sub when he didn't try or give a ****, 100% no from me:thumbdown:

Didn't he slag us on Twitter on his way out the door. Something about deserving bigger and better...

Leeds > Leeds Reserves > Sheffield Utd > Suspended in less than a year = Mug.

Didn't he slag us on Twitter on his way out the door. Something about deserving bigger and better...

Leeds > Leeds Reserves > Sheffield Utd > Suspended in less than a year = Mug.

Just shows what a danger things like twitter are in the hands of stupid people. Don't really blame Hall - he's clearly just thick and like many professional footballers has little comprehension of how good he's got it. I don't understand why football teams, particularly higher up the pyramid, allow their players to have twitter accounts.

Attitude aside, imagine a 4-3-3 with Hurst on the right, Hall on the left and Corr in the middle. May aswell start etching our name on the League 2 trophy :winking:

Attitude aside, imagine a 4-3-3 with Hurst on the right, Hall on the left and Corr in the middle. May aswell start etching our name on the League 2 trophy :winking:

I was thinking the very same, Hurst and Hall in the same side would be awesome, although maybe two wingers not defense minded.

We were awesome in 1972 with two wingers Terry Johnson and Bernie Lewis .

Back