• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saved by the bell - Who was the best treacle?

• Lisa Turtle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jesse Spano

• Kelly Kapowski

• Im more of a Screach man.

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
For anyone of my age group (mid-late 20's) Saved by the Bell was part of my tv upbringing. But the question has to be asked who would you most like to snake. Options as follows:

LISA TURTLE

Probably the cleverest of the three. Also always dressed slightly better than the other. If you go for her you may end up with an axe in your head from her full time stalker Screech.

lisa20.jpg

JESSE SPANO

Went on to be a filthy scrubber and star in Show gilrs. She was always a bit tall for my liking and wore dungaress a lot. On the plus side I suspect she was filth under the sheets.

jessie.jpg

KELLY KAPWOSKI

The lovely Kelly was my dream woman. Lovely looking, liked her sports and good sense of humor. One the downside she hoarded herself around between AC Slater and Zac Morris. She also had a haircut like Pat Sharp.

kelly.jpg

SCREACH

Depening on what floats your boat mabye Screach is for you. Whilst his acting career didnt really take off I am lead to believe he moved to the East End of London where he started suporrting his local team Orient. He can often be found posting on random teams boards about a load of Orient b******s under the name of "Jonny" .

JS

Screech.jpg

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Nov. 06 2006,11:22)]Bit of a no-brainer. Kapowski by a street.
In defence of the other two Lisa Turtle was classy and hard to get which may appeal , Where as Jessy Spano is a pure dirt bag and may appeal to lovers on dirty women.

rock.gif

I'd have gone for the Turtle. Classy woman, see? That Kaplowski had been around a bit and the other one got called 'Momma' by her boyfriend. That's just weird.

Post- Saved by the Bell, I'd have to go for Jesse purely for the filth factor during the swimming pool scene during Show Girls. Got to love a bit of dirt.

However, during the time of the show there was only one obvious choice. Kelly was always the dream girl

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 06 2006,17:12)]Good lord, check out the kahunas on that!  Extraordinary!

tounge.gif
eyes?
rock.gif

The girls in that show were indeed lovely. Lark Voorhies (Lisa) for me please.

By the way, did anyone else find it a bit funny that the bloke playing the AC Slater character was meant to be a teenage boy but was clearly the wrong side of 30?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 06 2006,17:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 06 2006,17:17)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 06 2006,17:12)]Good lord, check out the kahunas on that!  Extraordinary!

tounge.gif
eyes?  
rock.gif
Well, I certainly can't believe mine, at any rate...

upside.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Nov. 06 2006,17:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 06 2006,17:17)]
[b said:

tounge.gif
eyes?  
rock.gif
Congratulations on your choice of avatar CS J.
nothing but positive words for me today.. eh?
devil.gif

Back