• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

East stand just sold out.... starting to think 11,000. I would say 11,001 but ive got a stag do which I am (genuinely) gutted about

Cant see it being 11,000,

10,058 and seeing as we have 4 1-0 results in 5 games I reckon 1-0 sounds likely, and will do perfectly.

2-0 Corr and Pigott in front of 10, 025. haven't missed a last home game of the season for years but gigging Saturday night and can't get down and back in time:sad:

2-0 Corr and Pigott in front of 10, 025. haven't missed a last home game of the season for years but gigging Saturday night and can't get down and back in time:sad:

Just go on 'late'.
All the top performers make their fans wait , it's expected !

The 1st goal is going to be crucial....

Luton need to win so the longer it stays at 0 : 0 the more they will need to open up as the game goes on.... 0 : 0 at half time therefore suits us more than them in this game. If they go 1 : 0 up they will definitely park the bus and we normal fail to break teams down that are set up that way........hopefully we strike early which means they have to start going for it allowing us more space to attack...as per the Newport game....

this really is one of those games that could be anything from 0 : 0 to 4 : 3

Cant see it being 11,000,

10,058 and seeing as we have 4 1-0 results in 5 games I reckon 1-0 sounds likely, and will do perfectly.

Agreed unlikely to be 11,000 as we stand as apparently we are not selling tickets in X- capacity 599. (but will this change?) If we sell tickets in X then close to 11,000 is possible as we appear to be sold out/close to sold out everywhere else except W where it is unclear what is happening.

re away support

Our 'official' capacity on the website is 11427. It also shows North and Y and Z as 2248 HOWEVER on the Luton OS they state that they have been given 2466 tickets -- 218 tickets more than our capacity . (they also state they have sold over 2200) AND they show a picture with part of Y with netting on them bringing he capacity down!.

So none of the above re away capacity adds up !

14-0 to the Mighty Blues, with the divine presence that is BBBC netting the lot. 125,000 delirious Shrimpers in attendance with 9 Junior Al Qaeda members making the trip from Luton.

Well confirmed that we have sold 10,500 and now opened X- so it will be between 10,500 and 11,100- I suspect circa 10,700 (but having left it so late almost feel like I am cheating on the attendance).

I am hoping we score early as with the crowd I think then we could go on and get 4. Got a good feeling about this one so 3-0

Well confirmed that we have sold 10,500 and now opened X- so it will be between 10,500 and 11,100- I suspect circa 10,700 (but having left it so late almost feel like I am cheating on the attendance).

I am hoping we score early as with the crowd I think then we could go on and get 4. Got a good feeling about this one so 3-0

If only it was that simple. A nice 4-0 win paired with a 5-0 defeat for Wycombe making Morecambe a formality of bettering the Chairboys score...ahhh.

1-0 to Southend. Tense. Edgey. Luton having the best of the first half. Adam Barrett scoring around the 70th minute mark to take the roof of the Hall. Wycombe draw. Bury win.

See you in Morecambe alongside 3,000 Shrimpers.

If only it was that simple. A nice 4-0 win paired with a 5-0 defeat for Wycombe making Morecambe a formality of bettering the Chairboys score...ahhh.

1-0 to Southend. Tense. Edgey. Luton having the best of the first half. Adam Barrett scoring around the 70th minute mark to take the roof of the Hall. Wycombe draw. Bury win.

See you in Morecambe alongside 3,000 Shrimpers.

Assume with a scissor kick from 30 yards - always important to keep ourselves grounded

Back