• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Ticket Sales

londonblue

Topgun Pilot
So season ticket sales have reached 4,800.

OS

So will the doom and gloom merchants admit they were wrong when they said that we would be lucky to get crowds of 5,000 next season.

Don't worry, I won't hold my breath. After all, real men don't admit their mistakes.

Last edited:
I have to admit being wrong about this one, I thought we'd only get around 3000 seaso's and average attendances of about 6,000.
I'm glad to see that some of the 'new' fans have stuck with us despite our relegation. Good show, everyone! :D

Somebody's nicked my f*cking seat :guns: I may have to be known as WSB or SSB from now on

Somebody's nicked my f*cking seat :guns: I may have to be known as WSB or SSB from now on

How did they nick your seat!

Good numbers glad not too many people have lost faith in the mighty blues.

How did they nick your seat!

Good numbers glad not too many people have lost faith in the mighty blues.

I read the OS article about the Early Bird deadline as the deadline for existing Seaso's to renew before they went on general sale. My old man rang up earlier on in the week, and lo and behold they've been taken.

I read the OS article about the Early Bird deadline as the deadline for existing Seaso's to renew before they went on general sale. My old man rang up earlier on in the week, and lo and behold they've been taken.

"If you are a current Season Card Holder we will reserve your seat until June 2nd to give you the opportunity to renew your Season Card and sit where you did last season. On June 4th all seats not already sold will go on general sale."

Attention to detail can be useful !! :)

"If you are a current Season Card Holder we will reserve your seat until June 2nd to give you the opportunity to renew your Season Card and sit where you did last season. On June 4th all seats not already sold will go on general sale."

Attention to detail can be useful !! :)

I know, I know... Completely my fault... A bit shocked at the demand though that 2 Seats in the East Stand have gone within 2 weeks of General sale. Suppose it's good to see, just not for me ;)

Thats not a bad figure. I reckon that would suggest we sohuld average about 8000 for the season.

Last edited:
The big question is will my season ticket work at the start of the season or will I forced to carry around a scrap of paper for the first half dozen games to prove that I had purchased one, as per last season?

Didnt renew mine this year, because i just didnt have the money at the time and as my chances of getting one in east greens now are practically zero i will not be renewing. Nice to know that i could have paid in instalments after my seaso had been sold. Another one bites the dust

The big question is will my season ticket work at the start of the season or will I forced to carry around a scrap of paper for the first half dozen games to prove that I had purchased one, as per last season?

I had the same problem, handed in my ticket, and now been told only half have been printed as the machine has broken down, been told by the friendly ticket office everyone will be called when ready or will have to pay £ 1.50 for postage to my house, yet seemed to remember I did this last year for a ticket that could be used for five years.:thump:

I was slightly annoyed when I went to pick up my 'new' season ticket card, when I opend the envelope to look at my card and proudly put it in my wallet. It was all scracthed like it had been dropped on the floor and dragged around. Not Happy, now I have to wait another week for it.

Back