• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season Ticket Sales

I was slightly annoyed when I went to pick up my 'new' season ticket card, when I opend the envelope to look at my card and proudly put it in my wallet. It was all scracthed like it had been dropped on the floor and dragged around. Not Happy, now I have to wait another week for it.

look at it through your sunglasses it will be fine!!!

I havent renewed my season ticket yet - my seat in East stand green is been taken - I have plan to get season ticket in West Stand for next season. For a reason as I have spend over thousands for a PS3 and 42" HD TV and week holiday ..... that why I did'nt renew my season ticket - oh well I cannot wait to play Southend on Fifa 2008 on PS3! when it come out on Sept.

I havent renewed my season ticket yet - my seat in East stand green is been taken - I have plan to get season ticket in West Stand for next season. For a reason as I have spend over thousands for a PS3 and 42" HD TV and week holiday ..... that why I did'nt renew my season ticket - oh well I cannot wait to play Southend on Fifa 2008 on PS3! when it come out on Sept.

Thanks for that!:rolleyes:

This really is terrific news!! Lets hope the sales continue!!

I doubt we will sell many more season tickets now that the discount cut off dates have now passed. You will get a few people that for some reason have not already renewed, but it won't be that many.

So we are probably looking at about 5,000 I wonder if that figure includes the corporate season tickets which last season there were about 500?

I would have thought that 5,000 will be a record number for us at this level.

5,000 seaso's is amazing.

Im sure Ron is made up.

It shows the fickleness of the town has reduced dramatically since the 90's, and that we have the potential to be a decent sized club when the new site comes along..

We are a club definitely on the up, despite last seasons relegation.

I think if we have another League One campaign like 05-06 we could see average crowds nudging 9k+

Now, all we need is a good season and the stadium plans to be approved, then the sky really is the limit.

Exciting times lie ahead.

Back