• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets - can fans buying new (not renewing) buy yet?

I have heard worrying reports that the system for booking, reserving, changing season tickets AND specifically the designation/allocation of each seat may be "in a pickle" with incomplete records, double bookings, non recorded bookings etc.
I hope this is not the case as chaos and anger at the start of new season and ownership isn't good.
Even more reason to hang on!

Even more reason to hang on!
Maybe, but a mate went to re-new, purchase his seat today, but couldn't get one within 10 of where our group sit as they had all been taken up. If you are happy to sit anywhere okay, but I have had too many seasons with too many plonkers too close. I hope this coming season that the new persons don't disappoint.

Maybe, but a mate went to re-new, purchase his seat today, but couldn't get one within 10 of where our group sit as they had all been taken up. If you are happy to sit anywhere okay, but I have had too many seasons with too many plonkers too close. I hope this coming season that the new persons don't disappoint.

Chance you take I suppose.

I will renew mine as soon as Ron is gone. If that means i lose my usual seat then it's on me.

Don’t panic!!!! This plonker has moved his seat so your safe next season ( lol )

Chance you take I suppose.

I will renew mine as soon as Ron is gone. If that means i lose my usual seat then it's on me.
I feel the exact same. He might not go, the stubborn bugger. Do I believe more season ticket sales would’ve meant more staff paid? As much as I believe anything else that’s ever come out of Ron’s mouth.

I feel the exact same. He might not go, the stubborn bugger. Do I believe more season ticket sales would’ve meant more staff paid? As much as I believe anything else that’s ever come out of Ron’s mouth.
I must comment on this I am actually friends with a staff member of Southend United and must point that the season ticket sales were being relied on for payment of wages this is not from Ron Martin they have missed out on wages because of this they remain at the club because they care about Southend United and are very loyal so all the clever hate Ron Martin brigade need to remember their ticket boycott has done nothing to help the loyal staff ,

I must comment on this I am actually friends with a staff member of Southend United and must point that the season ticket sales were being relied on for payment of wages this is not from Ron Martin they have missed out on wages because of this they remain at the club because they care about Southend United and are very loyal so all the clever hate Ron Martin brigade need to remember their ticket boycott has done nothing to help the loyal staff ,
Not really the way to run the club tho is it! How about if Ron stopped playing playground games and just sold the club asap people will get paid… I’m not buying until he’s gone it’s his responsibility to pay his staff not mine

Not really the way to run the club tho is it! How about if Ron stopped playing playground games and just sold the club asap people will get paid… I’m not buying until he’s gone it’s his responsibility to pay his staff not mine
I’m not saying it’s your responsibility I agree with you it’s Ron Martins but I’m just pointing out in the real world of the club this is what happened the club has no money and they was relying on ticket sales to pay staff my friend is still owed wages, the sooner this deal goes through the better for everyone,

Maybe the players should have found out the total of what is owed to the office staff and had a whip round.

It’s not really a boycott on my part. If the buyout doesn’t happen the club will just carry on being run into the ground and we will be lucky to last the season. Hence my waiting. It’s not to get at Ron.

Besides ‘relying’ on season ticket money to pay staff isn’t great is it. I’ve said all along I think it’s a bloody disgrace that staff have been unpaid and fair play to all of them, they deserve a medal.

Back