• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Season Tickets - can fans buying new (not renewing) buy yet?

So, possible, (likely?) we will soon havr new owners.
And a bit of glamour, some money, a bit of optimism?

New Owners?

How does that affect season tickets, and the price?

Unlikely to go cheaper?
Increase in demand and interest?

Should folks consider buying now before, if happens, etc?

New Owners?

Unlikely to go cheaper?

I won't buy until a sale is signed and sealed. But once it is, I'll be first in line.

Hopefully new owners see some sense in reducing the price to get fans in RH on a matchday.

Sadly, reducing price after many people have already paid will not be straightforward. Maybe a loyalty discount carried over to the next season for all those who bought STs at the higher price?

New Owners?

Unlikely to go cheaper?

There
I won't buy until a sale is signed and sealed. But once it is, I'll be first in line.

Hopefully new owners see some sense in reducing the price to get fans in RH on a matchday.

Sadly, reducing price after many people have already paid will not be straightforward. Maybe a loyalty discount carried over to the next season for all those who bought STs at the higher price?
They can't possibly reduce the price with 2000 sold.

Makes no sense

They can't possibly reduce the price with 2000 sold.

Makes no sense
I know, just wishful thinking to get more people attending RH.

Would love to see us hitting 7k+ consistently on matchdays and STHs go a long way to making it happen.

It would have to wait until the following season.

Has anyone who has renewed had the confirmation email from the club we were promised? They have my money and only the details scribbled down.

Has anyone who has renewed had the confirmation email from the club we were promised? They have my money and only the details scribbled down.
Did you not get one at all when you brought it in the ticket office I thought they were generated automatically

I've been holding off buying one for sometime now and said I wouldn't renew until a new owner is in place.

Having said that. I am concerned that I'll lose my season card seat if and when a takeover happens.

Bit of a dilemma really.

Do I take the plunge and could find Ron still in charge or get ahead of the game?

I've been holding off buying one for sometime now and said I wouldn't renew until a new owner is in place.

Having said that. I am concerned that I'll lose my season card seat if and when a takeover happens.

Bit of a dilemma really.

Do I take the plunge and could find Ron still in charge or get ahead of the game?
Get one!

Once the new owners are announced I will be getting our season tickets sharpish, because it might be tough getting a ticket at times next season. I don’t want to be forced to listen to the radio etc.

Nothing, however I went in on seat swap day and they did have my details that I had paid! I paid in cash and received no confirmation so I wasn't overly confident but they must have some sort of record their end, hopefully beyond a piece of paper, but I wouldn't bet on it..

• Haha
Reactions: ESG
Did you not get one at all when you brought it in the ticket office I thought they were generated automatically
Nothing, just said an email would be sent in the next few days. Might have to get Ray Winstone to send the boys over.

Like a lot of others, I will purchase 2 season cards should this Kimura deal go through and they provide solid details on their plans and properly engage and actively look to repair the damage done between club and fanbase in recent times.

Bit of a dilemma really.

I’m having the same dilemma. I’ll hold out another few weeks. I don’t honestly think we’ll have a problem.

I’m having the same dilemma. I’ll hold out another few weeks. I don’t honestly think we’ll have a problem.
Renewed mine yesterday.
Just walked into the ticket office, and hey presto.

I was one of those holding of till Ron sells, but I decided to gamble the fact that the club will be sold, with Kumura being tabled as very interested, if not them, then possibly one of the other two.

Then the ROCK showing possible tabloid interest finally done it for me.

When the sale does happen, and Ray and the Rock say they will both be there on the first home game, I don’t want to there queuing and hoping for me same season ticket seat.

Still, I have my seat now, and am happy.

Renewed mine yesterday.
Just walked into the ticket office, and hey presto.

I was one of those holding of till Ron sells, but I decided to gamble the fact that the club will be sold, with Kumura being tabled as very interested, if not them, then possibly one of the other two.

Then the ROCK showing possible tabloid interest finally done it for me.

When the sale does happen, and Ray and the Rock say they will both be there on the first home game, I don’t want to there queuing and hoping for me same season ticket seat.

Still, I have my seat now, and am happy.
I fully respect you for doing that it’s your choice… that money goes straight into Ron’s pocket tho and that’s why I can’t yet!!

Back