• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil, for goodness sake, that isn't going to happen. Give it a rest!

She is obviously a friend of yours going by your strong defence of her. The fact of the matter is that is was her that was rude and obnoxious, not the chap that joined in with her. She has a position of authority within the trust, who is there to be part of a group that represents the standard supporter. What she has actually done is stick two fingers up at those very same supporters and act in a very elitist way.

oh dear oh dear, couple of mistakes here, 1. the trust do not represent southend fans, that has been the case for the last 2 years, since they sold out to rm, and allowed gypsy boy to get 10k off them for the scotland beano I dont think they should be given any house room at all, on here, on in the press, 2. pushing in at football happens, I dont know how old you are dwb?? probably mid 20s, so you have never really experienced real football, ie the terraces, so you really cannot comment on this, if you felt that strongly, and I know you have feelings of violence, why didnt you trip her up, or front her male mate??

Guess what?..........................

Yep, season card didn't work again today and lo and behold they have taken it again to re-issue

Back