• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sexting.

Quetsion

• I have sent but not recieve

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
There was a big story on GMTV this morning or whatever its called. Basically some fat 16 year old bird had Sext someone and they shared it on a website and thousands of people saw. Woooo.......

For the old farts amongst you this is taking a picture of yourself in a naughty position etc and sending it to a potential suitor.

So come on then have you done it. Recieved it etc?

Personally cant be sure but dont think I have ever done it. For those of you that knew me in my single/more funny days I had recieved a few in my time.

I would add that I didnt really show anyone unless they were total randoms so I dont feel bad. If I was seeing the person then I clearly didnt show it.

My most embarrasing moment ever came when I gave DoDtS my old phone as his was dead at Crewe away and he managed to find my "libary" by accident. Lucky for me he didnt really seem to understand how he did and I quickly removed the evidence.

PS - If your reading this and have sent me a Sext then I havent shown it round I promise.

Poll added

Last edited:
There was a big story on GMTV this morning or whatever its called. Basically some fat 16 year old bird had Sext someone and they shared it on a website and thousands of people saw. Woooo.......

For the old farts amongst you this is taking a picture of yourself in a naughty position etc and sending it to a potential suitor.

Personally cant be sure but dont think I have ever done it. For those of you that knew me in my single days I had recieved a few in my time.

I would add that I didnt really show anyone unless they were total randoms so I dont feel bad. If I was seeing the person then I clearly didnt show it.

My most embarrasing moment ever came when I gave DoDtS my old phone as his was dead at Crewe away and he managed to find my "libary" by accident. Lucky for me he didnt really seem to understand how he did and I quickly removed the evidence.

PS - If your reading this and have sent me a Sext then I havent shown it round I promise.

Poll added

Seeing as 99% of ShrimperZoner's are male, thank **** for that eh?

When I went to uni it was at the time when MMS and bluetooth videos were good. so much got passed around from phone to phone in lectures I never partook in sending any. received a couple of boob pics but nothing more really. had to delete when started getting serious with the missus

When I went to uni it was at the time when MMS and bluetooth videos were good. so much got passed around from phone to phone in lectures I never partook in sending any. received a couple of boob pics but nothing more really. had to delete when started getting serious with the missus

Its ok Jon I am not looking to start criminal proceddings :hilarious:

Sexting just strikes me as an unfeasibly bad idea. Once stuff is in cyberspace, it's sort of there pretty much permanently.

Sending a pic of your schlong to your beloved, aged 20, might seem like a good idea at the time. Aged 40, when an embittered ex sends that picture to everyone in your company, I suspect you might come to regret making an electronic image of your old chap.

Never put anything in an email or a text message (whether written or photographed) that you wouldn't be prepared to see on the front page of the News of the World.

Perhaps that's boring of me, but there you go. After all, as the Claire Swire emails showed - even if you and your beloved appear to love each other, you cannot legislate for your other half being a monumental idiot with something which, unquestionably, you would not want the world and its wife to see...

Sexting just strikes me as an unfeasibly bad idea. Once stuff is in cyberspace, it's sort of there pretty much permanently.

Sending a pic of your schlong to your beloved, aged 20, might seem like a good idea at the time. Aged 40, when an embittered ex sends that picture to everyone in your company, I suspect you might come to regret making an electronic image of your old chap.

Never put anything in an email or a text message (whether written or photographed) that you wouldn't be prepared to see on the front page of the News of the World.

Perhaps that's boring of me, but there you go. After all, as the Claire Swire emails showed - even if you and your beloved appear to love each other, you cannot legislate for your other half being a monumental idiot with something which, unquestionably, you would not want the world and its wife to see...

So just to clariy if that French new reader bird who's name escapes me met you at one of your royal functions and offered via text to show you hers in return for a snap of the meat and two veg you would say no? :thumbdown:

Depends what sort of form you're packing of course, if you're a single 40 year old hung like a shire horse, then the joke would be on the ex.

Personally cant be sure but dont think I have ever done it. For those of you that knew me in my single/more funny days I had recieved a few in my time.

Poll added

Well seeing as this is all out in the open and am sure most will know who your talking ( well i do) how about you share this (though if it is the same person Iv seen them) ;)

But to keep on topic yes I have had many sent to me in my time and pretty sure Iv returned a few hahaha ( in my younger days)

Well seeing as this is all out in the open and am sure most will know who your talking ( well i do) how about you share this (though if it is the same person Iv seen them) ;)

But to keep on topic yes I have had many sent to me in my time and pretty sure Iv returned a few hahaha ( in my younger days)

As I said in my email I wouldnt share someone I was kind of seeing etc. Plus I dont think everyone did know.

PS - Plus I have deleted the libary many moons ago. Should have made a back up really :nope:

So just to clariy if that French new reader bird who's name escapes me met you at one of your royal functions and offered via text to show you hers in return for a snap of the meat and two veg you would say no? :thumbdown:

Yup. If I were single, then I'd attempt to get her to show me hers in the flesh, rather than via phone!

melisssa.jpg

She's called Melissa Theuriau, out of interest...

;)

And they say romance is dead.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Is that how much the good pics cost then:smile:

The real danger is with school kids doing it. Many very naive young girls think they are just sending a picture to their 14/15 year old boyfriend who says he loves them.
Bad times.

BBC covers more of this angle - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12385159

BBC said:
Some 70% of those who have received an explicit text or e-mail said they knew the sender.

WTF - 30% are receiving explicit stuff from complete strangers?

Back