• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shannon Matthews found alive!

Just seen a report on sky News in the street where she lives and there are all these teenage lads with half drunk bottles of red wind doing *****er signs at the camera and Sky reporter........then the reporter tried to interview one of them........

What a moron

The guy who abducted her is the Step father's uncle.... the mother is still under investigation and the kid won't be released from care yet.

Why am I suddenly thinking that Mr Firestorm has hit the nail on the head and something is just not right about all of this.

The guy who abducted her is the Step father's uncle.... the mother is still under investigation and the kid won't be released from care yet.

Why am I suddenly thinking that Mr Firestorm has hit the nail on the head and something is just not right about all of this.

It certainly seems so IMO.

It certainly seems so IMO.

mly0588l.jpg

I said to one of my friends that I think theres something fishing going on, only for him to shoot me down as disrespectful. Ever since her mum done that interview on live evening news... all seemed so fake and false the way she started to cry.

I have to say, the mother would have to be an actor of the level of De Niro to fake the grief that's she's shown, so if it is suspect, I don't think she's part of it.

I have to say, the mother would have to be an actor of the level of De Niro to fake the grief that's she's shown, so if it is suspect, I don't think she's part of it.

Do you recall that Blonde Bird who murdered her boyfriend in the car, she looked pretty convincing in the press conferences.........

One paper said this morning that the child did not even know she had been abducted, If that is true then either she is used to not seeing her mum for 3 weeks or.........

Do you recall that Blonde Bird who murdered her boyfriend in the car, she looked pretty convincing in the press conferences.........

The Brummie one? Tracey Andrews or something? The Real Crime about her was probably the best one they've ever done!

One paper said this morning that the child did not even know she had been abducted, If that is true then either she is used to not seeing her mum for 3 weeks or.........

......... or she is the UK's best hope of getting a medal in 2012 for the new much anticipated Olympic Sport - Hide and Seek!!! ;)

The Brummie one? Tracey Andrews or something? The Real Crime about her was probably the best one they've ever done!

......... or she is the UK's best hope of getting a medal in 2012 for the new much anticipated Olympic Sport - Hide and Seek!!! ;)

Although I anticipate the gold for this event to go to a Mr O.B. Laden competing for Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan.

When Shannon was rescued, she asked if Newcastle had won a game yet....The copper who saved her replied " you're having a laugh girl, you have only been missing 3 weeks"

Back