• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shaughnessy Released

Ricey

I’m a Mod, that’s unpossible⭐⭐
Staff member
Not surprised by this, shame it didn’t work out and by all accounts he’s back off to Scotland.

Show how poor SPL is, if he join St Mirren, they my tip to finish bottom. I can see Rangers & Celtic will have a field day!!

I never saw the Millwall friendly, so didn’t get to see what everyone else saw.

But when I did see him, I thought that he was out of his depth in Lg1, and would have contiued to be out of his depth in Lg2.

Essentially, he was a pound shop version of Prosser, with even less guile and subtlety.

SPL must be crap ? if their club sign him, I can image Rangers & Celtic forwards will have an field days.

Reactions: GBJ
I’m not bothered but I actually thought he could come good and would not have been upset if we had kept him given our limited budget And assuming he accepted a deal consummate with league 2. Yes we could do Better, but we could also do a lot worse

Nice fella was Joe. I met him in bizarre circumstances and he helped me lift a sofa up to a flat.

He had decent games for us towards the end after his injury and would have been fine in L2..... Another one that had to suffer because certain fans hated Bond but idolised they very people causing all the problems.

I saw the Millwall game and he looked very decent then. His injuries didn't help him settle and he also had a few 'mare' games, but as riggers says he also had some good ones towards the end of our season He would also have been very useful in FL2 to help our youngsters grow. Strange how some posters seem to think it's a capital offence to like a player, thank goodness for freedom of speech eh?

Another one out the door, hopefully this means we are getting a nice free wage budget for the new signings eh :Clap:

Back